after work

charlies pov 

i walk out of the clinic and slam my car door shut. i hate dealing with rude customers and i did not have the patience to diagnose a healthy dog with a brain tumour much to the old women disappointment. the clinic is a 20 minute drive from our flat so i plug in my phone and play my latest nick and Charlie playlist. as I'm pulling out i spot a somewhat familiar face and i notice him spot me to he scowls and the i know ben hope from truham yr 11 he moved to higgs for 6th form not surprised after nick and i started dating and harry had no friends nick told his rugby mates what ben had been doing and much to my surprise ben was left completly by himself. "you obsessed with me or something" i say repeating the infamous line from sports day 10 years ago i roll my window up and press play on Spotify. life was so much better.   

nicks pov 

i walk out of the courthouse towards my motorbike. today had been great i had finallly had the case that i had wanted to finis closing a murder case always seemed so satisfying as i pushed of and started slowly towards the exit i pass a bunch of what must be truham boy as the court is right by the school i slow down to let them pass and one turns looks me dead in the eye and shout "f*g" i get off my motorbike and walk twards them pulling of my helmet i shout at them but they have sprinted straight over the bridge towards the town centre. 

charlie and nick live in a 3 story detached fairly modern house in the suburbs of london they have two dog and a couple of chickens.

Charlies POV

I walk through the front door and see nick sprawled on the couch watching what I presume is marvel "had a good day" he says looking up at me lovingly "yeah, I bumped into ben" this grabs his attention "WHAT" he shouts "that creep followed us here" I lay down on his chest and reply with a nod. we spend the rest of the evening on the couch sleeping.