Chapter One

*AMBER POV*

“Amber there you are,its time to welcome new students.” Ella notified me. Well Ella is my best friend and I met her in my first year here in Golden Gate School.

I hardly keep company but Ella was an exemption, she is nice and intelligent just like me.

My name is Amber Wilson and almost all guys are crushing after me but I don't think I am ready for a new chapter of love.

Well,I am one of the lucky senior students to welcome fresher's on their first day.

I am the only daughter but too bad I lost my mother when I was five, father felt I needed a mother so he got married to his new found love.

I will say I am jealous of my step mom, the reason is because she stole all the love and attention from my dad to herself and my step sister Tracy.

My greatest desire in life apart from being successful is finding true love and romance when the time comes.

I am fair, and tall and the majority of guys dream of girls and I am sexy, damn sexy even in my school uniform.

I guess I have said enough,it's time to move to the hall where all the new students are with Ella.

Mr. Justin, the principal was already at the stage giving them a welcome speech and also stating out the rules.

Mr. Justin is also a well principled man who hates it when a student fail to keep the rules guiding the school.

Immediately he finished and every other teacher introduced themselves, it was time for me and others to direct the new students mostly those offering our courses.

We take out our time to explain to them and in the process I notice first time in history I am seeing a handsome boy amidst them.

They all thanked me and immediately the bell was rung,I had to rush back to my class same with the new students.

*
*

Finally class was all over today and it's time to go home.

"See you tomorrow Amber."

"Take care of yourself Ella." I waved at her after we hugged.

I didn't feel like going home at first so I sat down at the relaxation park in school bringing out a book to read that talks about love when I sighted some of the seniors are bullying a new comer.

What the hell? I should have mind my business but I hate bully with passion,I do not like it at all.

I kept my book in my bag and walked directly to meet them.

"Hey you boys, let the new comer go."

"Amber this is none of your business, this is someone we want to carry out our task and he dares say no to us, this is just the beginning." One of them replied me.

"You mean your illegal business you three carry out after school hours, you all are mad." I replied rudely.

"Amber,this is not a model class, else we will ruin your look."

"Let the boy go right now."

"That will never happen, leave Amber or you will regret it."

"Do your worse." I replied with no sign of fear in my face.

They tried to attack me but they never know I am a mad being when I get provoked,I best the hell out of them and they ran away.

"Hey, new comer." I stretch out my hands to him and he gave me his hands, in the process I got hit with a wood on my head and I couldn't remember any thing else as I passed out.