Welcome: Before you Begin

Welcome to the book where I put all of my miscellaneous rambles and writing dribbles of my various ocs [both fandom and non-fandom]! I am your host Basil, and I have a lot of OCs for many different fandoms

Welcome to the book where I put all of my miscellaneous rambles and writing dribbles of my various ocs [both fandom and non-fandom]! I am your host Basil, and I have a lot of OCs for many different fandoms. Some fandoms have multiple OCs because they're huge comfort fandoms for me. Which brings me to my next point: The point of this book! I wrote for fun, plain and simple. Writing for fandoms I'm into is just one way I'm helping my brain become better at writing. Fandoms are my way of training to flesh out my actual original series that my friend and I have plans to publish in the future. I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything, I'm very much self taught, but I'm not entirely looking for criticism either. Unless I specially ask for criticism, I'd rather you just keep them to yourself, unless the issue is glaring wrong in moral sense. I am, in no way, writing to offend anyone. If I write something that can be seen as problematic in anyway or offensive to any minority, please, speak up. I'm open to hearing from these minorties and learning from my mistakes, so long as you present your critisms in an ernest and meaningful manner. Phrasing is key for me. Something like "hey, this here is seen as offensive to me because of xyz" and offering educational advice is completely fine. Something like "lmao you suck get good" won't fly because thats blatant harrassment. There is a fine line between harrassment and constructive criticism, please don't cross it.

There is also no schedule for this book. My motivation is very fluid and will fluctuate a lot based on my mental health. Some days I may post two oneshots in a day, other time this book will be neglected for months on end just like all of my other drafts because of various. Please don't spam me to update any of my books, it doesn't help at all. That being said too, this book is NOT one for you to request writings. Please find another book to request your oneshots or write them yourself. Again, this book is solely for me to write and ramble about my Ocs.

This is also a SPAM book, meaning I may, well, spam this book because brain go bare. If you are not interested, then don't read it. Simple as that.

This book will contain the following:

↳Headcanons
↳Incorrect Quotes
↳Oneshots
↳Rambles/Rants
↳Analyses and theories

The following fandoms will be topics of discussion for the above:
↳Boku no Hero Academia
↳Kaichou wa Maid Sama
↳Jibaku-Shonen Hanako-Kun
↳Genshin Impact
↳Stars Align
↳Original characters
↳Original universes {Mainly my A2 verse and various other universes I have shared with friends of mine}
↳And more to be added

Please be warned that spoilers may be talked about in heavy detail, so it is advised that you click away from this if you do not wish to be spoiled. You have been warned. There also may be topics discussed that you may have different opinions about, which is fine. We all have out own opinions. All I ask is that if you do not like something, do not interact. Plain and simple. I am also an adult, which means I may write about some mature topics. I ask that any minors who decide to read this book heed my warnings and stay away from content marked as 18+/MDNI.

With that out of the way, enjoy my brain going a million miles an hour rotting with so many ideas.