ᴠɪɪ

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 」

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 」

"HAVE YOU EVER had a threesome, Reo?"

The invitation was so unexpected Reo almost pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Even his dreams had always been filled with Nagi and they had never taken a turn where Shidou and Sae would offer to fuck him.

"Wait," Shidou seemed just as taken back. "Are you serious, Sae? Would you want that?"

"Why not?" Sae said, as if having Reo join them were as casual as talking about the weather. "People will talk regardless; it's not such a weird request considering you already made out. Or are you disgusted?"

Shidou looked at Reo then, curiosity shining in his eyes. Reo was attractive, and the more the option hung in the air, the more the men stared at each other in a different light for the very first time.

"I don't mind," Shidou finally said.

Eyes fell on Reo and so did the decision, causing nervousness to bubble up in his chest. Shidou was dating Sae and they had experience with each other's bodies. What experience did Reo have aside from masturbation? Besides that, was he ready to do something so intimate as this when his heart still waited for Nagi?

"Well, do you want to try it, Reo? You can always say no." Sae reminded him, shrugging. "You'll just have to wash my car for a month for kissing my boyfriend though."

It was innocent enough, Sae was giving him the option so he felt less guilty for inserting himself in their space earlier. Why not take the offer if it was so easy?

Having his first sexual experience with two people at the same time might end up being challenging. Maybe they would leave him out, which was something he couldn't take well if the situation with Nagi was enough to guess. Regardless, they were Sae and Shidou. Shidou who had kissed him wonderfully, who always had his back; and Sae who was cold yet cared, who never held back, who always knew what he wanted and had chosen Reo this time around.

Reo couldn't remember the last time he's felt wanted as Reo, not as Nagi's shadow or the Mikage heir, just plain old Reo. The idea of igniting the fire of someone as unattainable as Sae boosted his self-esteem in a way that was almost shameless.

"Okay," he said, following his impulse. He began unbuttoning his shirt and Sae laughed, not unkindly.

"You're fast."

Reo told himself it was mere teasing and continued to take off his clothes as he forced Nagi to the back of his mind. He was about to have a threesome, an overload of feelings and touches that would make him feel intoxicating lust again, and he needed to focus on that instead of allowing the cruel memory of earlier to cloud his judgment.