ᴠɪɪɪ

𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 」

"BUT I REALLY wanna see you on your knees first," Sae said, pushing his thumb roughly to make Reo swallow and gag around it, a foreshadowing of how he would have him

"BUT I REALLY wanna see you on your knees first," Sae said, pushing his thumb roughly to make Reo swallow and gag around it, a foreshadowing of how he would have him. "Be good and kneel."

On the floor, Reo was at a loss of what to do. Shidou and Sae were imposing in front of him, pulling down their pants to free their cocks, curved and wet already, their glistening shafts a tempting sight that made Reo's mouth water yet-

"I've never..." he admitted, squirming under their eyes with nervousness.

Shidou brushed Reo's bangs back, reassuring. "Not even Nagi?" and his voice came across husky enough to make Reo shiver as he shook his head no.

"I see," Sae said, petting Reo's head. The innocence of the gesture didn't match his mischievous eyes at all. "You've kept yourself a virgin for your best friend, haven't you? Never even fingered a girl, I bet." He teased, smug.

They were about to corrupt that innocence at this very moment. He looked at Reo's face, the feverish tint of his skin, sweat clinging to his temples and eyes shining so big... his thumb touched Reo's chin and forced his mouth open.

"It's as easy as saying ahhh," he said, Reo's lips parting for him.

Almost hypnotized by the assertive yet gentle way he was being treated, Reo stuck his tongue out. Sae's fingers went to his jaw, his ear, and finally pulled at his hair harshly, pushing Reo's face onto his cock.

Reo felt the taste of precum and swirled his tongue around the head, attempting to distract himself from the effort of his jaw. The head of Shidou's dick smacked his cheek, and he circled Shidou's cock with a hand, giving it some attention. Sae felt heavy on his tongue, big. Reo pulled back to suck at the tip.

"C'mon, baby, me too."

Reo did as he was told and alternated between both cocks while Shidou and Sae kissed, a melody of sounds ensuing above him. Their lengths jumped and twitched, and Reo took Shidou in his mouth when he pulled at his hair and began fucking his face at a steady pace. Jaw-slacked, Reo closed his eyes and lost himself in the moans around him. His hand was slippery with how much precum he had gathered from touching both of his friends, and he twisted his wrist up and down on Sae's length.

Shidou shivered, hand gripping Reo's hair tighter. He had a rhythm for thrusting into Reo's mouth and Reo simply took it, enthusiastic and zoned out. He made quite the visual with beautiful purple eyes glazed over.

"Fucking good, baby," Shidou complimented. "Look how pretty you are, sucking cock like you were made for it."

"Wanna go deeper?" Sae asked, arrogance in his tone. Reo tried to nod, clinging to Shidou's hips desperately when he went in deeper.