Introduction/meeting the cast

--𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟--

This is a Percy Jackson fanfiction, I have ownership over my OCs and their storylines, all other credit (OG characters, plotline, etc.) go to Rick Riordon. However, stealing MY characters and their stories without my permission is still copywrite.

Queen of Hearts covers Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, and also featuring what happens before Percy, Annabeth and Tyson arrive at camp in Sea of Monsters.

Like a lot of authors, I accept constructive criticism, but any hate going towards me, this book, or other readers is not okay. Any homophobic/transphobic, racist, ageist, sexist, misogynistic, etc. comments are not okay and will be reported by me or (hopefully) my readers.

Also, this is based off of the books and not the show! 😊

--𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤--

This book includes swearing, weapons, violence/fighting, blood, and basically everything that comes with the PJO series. Do not read this book if you haven't read The Lightning Thief, it includes spoilers. And a lot of them.

--ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖--

This is my first book, so if it doesn't meet up to your expectations, I'm sorry. However this doesn't mean you can be hateful, if you don't like the book than don't read it.

Some characters that I feel didn't get portrayed in the right way, like Drew Tanaka and some of the gods, will be written slightly differently. I'm not changing anything about these characters, just writing them in a different light.

I know there is a Valentina already in the Aphrodite cabin, but I love the name so much, and she's barely mentioned, so let's just forget she exists for a moment?

--ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥--

I decided to just make artbreeders of the characters instead of getting actual actors, just so I can really get every aspect of their appearance right. Most of these characters are 12-13, so just imagine them younger!

ΛPΉЯӨDIƬΣ

ΛPΉЯӨDIƬΣ

Valentina 'Val' Lewis - 12