CHAPTER 4

It's been 2 weeks since she last saw him.

To say Aanya was restless and a tad bit worried was an understatement.

Various scenarios and theories ran in her mind. He was there in her mind always- consciously or subconsciously.

Her first year of masters was ending and today there was a seminar held by her department.
She was wearing a saree for the occasion and she wanted him to see her more than anything else, to see his eyes full of appreciation just for her.

She was dejected on not spotting him and felt like crying.
Pushing away the thoughts of sadness she made her way to college. Thankfully she was distracted the whole day due to the seminar.

But as she made her way back to home her mind was once again filled with his thoughts.

Entering the metro she gathered her hair in a loose bun and settled on her seat.

Once again the distance minimized and his stop came.
At that moment she did not which idea possessed her mind but she took hold of her bag and got off at his station.

Once on the platform she moved her head around in the crowd looking for him.
The crowd dispersed she realised this was a stupid idea and shook her head at her own foolishness.

Despair filled her as she let out a deep exhale.

"Are you looking for me?"