Chapter two (mfw when body expansion)

David woke up in his home, in almost noon time, all confused. He wondered what had happened last night, when he suddenly got struck with memories. Being strapped down to a metal table and injected with a strange fluid.

He started shivering at the memory, he didn't want to think about it any more. He took in a shaky breath and checked his phone quickly. Luckily it seemed today was his off day, Saturday. He didn't need his coat, and he didn't care to change his clothes, as they were washed just recently.

He decided he would get some fresh air, and walked on outside with his phone. He wandered around before he found a nice area in front of the park, with a bench. People would walk by usually, as there were shops, this is a plaza. In front of a beautiful nature park.

As he relaxed and shoved aside scary memories, he suddenly felt a weird feeling in his stomach area. His face flushed slightly with embarrassment as he heard a gurgling from his stomach. He probably should have had breakfast instead of going out straight away.

He sighed and checked his phone, maybe thirty more minutes and he'll make breakfast. His thoughts were interrupted once more as he started feeling.. full. Like he already ate, or more accurately, drank something. His expression shifted to confusion, trying to ignore this weirdness, this abnormality.

Eventually this feeling started getting hard to ignore as his sweater started feeling snug and more tight on him. He started feeling slightly scared. His sweater would ride up slightly, exposing a sliver of his flesh. "What-What the hell..?" He muttered, looking down at his now expanding gut.

Some people at outside tables of a cafe, glanced over because they swore something was different about that guy. David tried to pull down his sweater, panicking. But the sweater continued riding up. He started feeling tightness in the ass area of his jeans and around his waistline where his belt was. His thighs seemed to be getting bigger as well.

He felt the tightness and briefly touched his rear end and would feel over to his thighs, trying not to appear weird. Dave blushed in mild embarrassment, as he realized his growth in ass and thighs. Soon the pressure with his belt became too much and it suddenly snapped off. This drew more attention that he didn't want to him.

His gut had expanded up to six inches, now pooling into his lap. He shifted uncomfortably, only to feel his belly slosh, as if there was liquid inside. His thighs and butt continued to grow, the thigh gap decreasing and almost going to rub each other. He groaned, and shifted some more as his expanding belly sloshed more. He needed to get out of here but didn't know if it was worth the effort at this point.

He suddenly started feeling tight in the chest area of his turtleneck sweater, it took him a moment to realize. But the growth was spreading some more, to his pectoral, his breasts. He blushed some more, and soon started to notice his arms and neck starting to thicken.

People were now recording this weird thing, and have been recording since his belly became prominent. David nervously stood up off the bench, struggling a little to do so. As he did this, his buttons to the jeans he wore blew off, releasing pressure. This enabled him to grow faster. His belly and ass were the biggest parts of him, now going at 2 feet.

His sweater continued to ride upwards as his gut grew quicker, now the size of a water filled beach ball. This weighed David down, causing him to fall forward onto his stomach, his sweater and jeans were now starting to rip. It would only be a matter of time before he would be bare naked in front of all these people and he hated it. He whimpered, and tried to stand back up again but his thickening arms were making it harder to move and he couldn't get back up.

A *Shhhrip* noise would be heard as his sweater started to tear as it struggled to contain his evergrowing belly. His ass and thighs continued to grow, ripping could be heard as he was tearing his jeans as well. He sloshed about in protest, trying to move his arms. He soon called out, "Do-Dont look at m-mmmph!" His sentence cut off as his cheeks filled out with liquid, his neck soon expanding as well to make a double chin.

He groaned and attempted to move once more, his arms at this point completely unable to move, his fingers were now bloated and looked like sausages, he wiggled his fingers as a miserable attempt to do something, his shoes tore as well, his feet blown up as well. He jiggled and sloshed as he struggled to move.

His moobs continued to grow to large sizes, jiggling as he attempted to move once more. His ass and thighs were now absolutely massive, the jeans tore off to show almost ripped boxers, his legs now exposed. His sweater eventually ripped off completely, causing his entire body to slosh and ripple like a water balloon.

His arms that looked like thick tubes widened significantly, his hands started to sink into his arms as they grew. His neck and cheeks thickened even more, now having a quadruple chin and cheeks the size of basketballs. His continued growth made his size comparable to one of the buildings of the plaza. He moaned as he felt people starting to poke his sensitive balloon like body.

"Hey, we uh, have a situation. Send in your task force. We have anomalous activity. Track my phone and you'll see it." An undercover SCP agent spoke into their phone. They sighed and watched the man grow to unrealistic sizes without even looking close to bursting.

Dave, dare he thought, he enjoyed this a little bit. At first it was scary but there was no impending doom. He flapped his bloated hands, as he watched his body grow and grow, beyond the height of the plaza buildings, his ass and boobs jiggled while he grew. The movement made his face blush even more, he soon got distracted by the whirring of helicopters from above.

The people that watched and prodded David got confused by armored people that you'd initially assume are SWAT teams coming down from helicopter ladders. The task force examined the situation, looking to the super massively expanded man. One man poked him with his gun, causing him to slosh and moan a little.

The undercover agent soon called one of the site authorities, a media manager. "Hey, hello. In regards to this recent situation, can we have a social media blackout?" They listened to the response and hummed, "Thank you, goodbye."

"How the hell can we transport him?" One of the task force soldiers said, looking over to the other members, who were escorting everyone who witnessed this strange event. "I don't fucking know, this area maybe will have to be quarantined and the studies happen from there? I don't have expertise in this stuff nor authority." The other soldier huffed, lowering his gun.

The agent listened to the task force talk among themselves and sighed, making another call, "The subject seems to be constantly expanding, unless we can find out a way to make him smaller, we cannot do anything else than quarantine the area." They said into the phone to the authority they were talking to.

Meanwhile, David watched the fellow members of the SCP foundation talk to each other, he seemed to no longer be foundation personnel now, a anomaly, a massive still growing anomaly. He now was three times the height of the buildings in the plaza and a lot wider.

(Insert time skip)

The site director, a white woman with reddish brown hair, glasses and grey eyes watched David in mild amusement, who finally stopped growing, laughing to herself. "Oh, David it was nothing personal. Just needed a guinea pig for my concoction." She spoke lightly, and then did a signal to someone with a button.

David was suddenly squeezed with force by a massive machine, a weird liquid much like water flew out of his mouth and rear end, he got smaller and smaller and smaller as this process continued. And he eventually was at a normal ish size, he was naked, a little pudgy, his thighs and ass were thicker than before his growth. Despite only being a little pudgy, his breasts were larger than normal.

"If I'm not wrong, this will be cyclic, which means he will start expanding again a week or so from now." The site director commented.

"Can.. Can I please have clothes..?" David softly asked anyone nearby, the first words he's said since this event.