Bio and harem

Hello everyone it's your friend cartoonfurry69 with yet another story I know I have two others and I'll get to them but for now I want an over powered badass vampire Izuku so here is the bio and who is going to be in the harem

Old name: Izuku Midoriya
New name: Izuku Dracula Tepes
Looks:

He will grow to 6'0" tallPowers:  Immortality- he will never die no matter what

Powers:
  Immortality- he will never die no matter what.
  Immense super strength- he is ten times stronger then All Might ever was and can only get stronger.
  Immense super speed- can run and fly faster than any hero or villain.
  Infinite regeneration- can heal from any wound even if his head is cut off and his heart is pierced.
  Hypnosis- can put people in a hypnotic trance and make them do whatever he wants as long as they are physically capable of doing it.
  Transformation- can change into a colony of bats, a wolf, a group of rats, a group of spiders, or a fog
  Flight- can fly even without wings or turning into a colony of bats.
  Echolocation- uses sound to make a mental image of his surroundings so he doesn't really on his eyes to see.
  Super heightened senses- senses of sight, smell, and hearing are beyond human or beast.
  Teleportation- can teleport anywhere in his surroundings as long as he sees where he is teleporting to. This allows him to silently teleport behind his enemies.
  Night domain- he has control over all creatures of the night and the darkness itself.
  Necromancy- he has control over the dead. Can even resurrect people but the people he resurrects come back as vampires under his control.
  Back from the grave- if he sustains a fatal blow i.e. decapitation his body will turn to ash the ash will then turn into a large bat and fly to the nearest graveyard to bury itself. Twenty four hours later he will emerge from the ground completely healed and twice as strong as before.
  Elemental control- has complete control over all elements of nature and their sub elements.
  Bloodlust- the more blood he drinks the more powerful he becomes because the strength, speed, and knowledge of whatever he drinks the blood of is added to his. He doesn't only have to drink human blood he can drink the blood of anything so he will be drinking animal blood first since animals are physically stronger than humans and no he will not get the quirks of the people he drinks.
  Mind reading- can read the minds of those around him.
  Telekinesis- can move people and objects with his mind.
  Demonization- can turn any living creature into a demonic creature that serves him.

Harem:
Inko Midoriya

Harem:Inko Midoriya