rise of the new vampire king

It started out as a normal day for Izuku Midoriya, he woke up brushed his teeth, got dressed, ate breakfast with his mom and went to school. He was almost late because he got side tracked watching two new heroes MT.Lady and Kamui Woods take down a villain and MT.Lady showing off her ass but he managed to make it on time. Once he got to school it was the same old thing his old childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou, and his goons beat him up and call him names and of course the teachers do nothing, why because Izuku is quirkless meaning he was born without some kind of super power and in a world were 80% of the population has powers the unlucky 20% is treated like garbage. Izuku has suffered like this for eleven years, ever since he found out he was four and found out he was quirkless. The teacher walked into class carrying a stack of papers "this is your last year of school and the last week of the school year so I should hand out these papers so you can pick which career you want to go into" he said then through the papers in the air "but who am I kidding you all want to be heroes right" he said the everyone but two people started using their quirks "hey teach don't lump me in with the rest of these extras they'll be lucky to end up as a sidekick to some busted D lister" an ash blonde boy said instantly pissing off everyone, this boy is none other than Izuku's tormentor Katsuki Bakugou.
"Aw yes Bakugou you applied to UA right" the teacher said making everyone whisper to each other about how that's the best hero school in Japan and how hard it is to get in since it has a 1% acceptance rate "he'll yeah I applied to UA I aced the mock tests and since it's the best hero school it is the only place worthy of me to go" Bakugou said standing on his desk the teacher looked at his papers and smirked before saying "yes and Midoriya is also applying to UA" this made everyone look at Izuku then burst out laughing saying "Midoriya yeah right how is a quirkless loser suppose to get into UA" or "as if they will let a quirkless into UA" but everyone was silenced when a explosion damaged Izuku's desk and knocked him to the floor "deku what do you think you're doing are you trying to upstage me or something you worthless loser" Bakugou yelled "no kacchan I'm not trying to upstage you or anything" Izuku said while Bakugou had sparks coming from his hands "that's enough Bakugou sit down you can settle this after school" the teacher said, Bakugou sat down and school continued as normal.
It is the end of school and Izuku was packing his things but before he could put up his hero notebook Bakugou snatched it "you still want to be a hero" he said looking at the notebook then at Izuku "of course" he responded then Bakugou used his quirk to burn the notebook then threw it out a window and said "well forget it you can never be a hero" then walked out but before he was all the way out he looked back and said "there is a way for you to be a hero" Izuku looked at Bakugou with hope in his eyes only for that hope to die when Bakugou said "jump off a roof and pray for a quirk in the next life" (I hated writing that I actually attempted suicide so this is very personal) after that Bakugou left while Izuku just stood stunned for a moment he then walked out of school collected his damaged notebook and walked home. Izuku decided to take a different way home so he could think "why, why me what did I do to deserve this it's not my fault I'm quirkless I'm still a person" he thought as he walked by a bridge. He was brought out of his thoughts by someone saying "well what do we have here you'll make a great meat shield" Izuku looked and saw a man made of green sludge coming from under the bridge then charging Izuku and wrapping around him seeping into his mouth and nose he was chocking and struggling trying to get the sludge off him so he could breath but it was no use his vision was getting blurry and right before he passed out he hear someone say "do not worry I am here".
Izuku woke up to a light slapping on his left cheek, when he fully opened his eyes he saw his idol AllMight Izuku freaked out that the number one hero saved him a stumbled a little getting his note book out to get an autograph but noticed it was already signed. AllMight gathered the sludge villain in an empty bottle he had and was about to leave but the moment he jumped away Izuku grabbed his leg by the time AllMight noticed they were high in the air AllMight asked Izuku to let go that he loves his fans but this was ridiculous to which Izuku responded with "are you crazy if I let go I'll die" AllMight was embarrassed but just landed on top of a building but before he could leave Izuku called out "wait I have a question" AllMight sighed and said "make it quick I'm a very busy hero" his time limit was close steam was already coming off his body Izuku stumbled over his words a bit but was able to ask "can a quirkless person like me be a hero like you, one that saves people with a smile" when Izuku finished he saw AllMight deflate and become a very thin man with sunken in eyes making him look like a skeleton Izuku then said "ahhhhhhhh AllMight what happened to you" AllMight sat down and explained why he looks like this and showed him the scar on his left side when he was done AllMight went to leave but turned around and answered izuku's question "as heroes we put our life on the line everyday, some villains can't be beat without a quirk so no I don't think you can't be a hero without a quirk maybe be you could be a police officer or a doctor they don't get as much attention as heroes but they are respectable professions, it's ok to dream kid but make sure they are realistic" this devastated Izuku he just stayed there as AllMight left when he came to his senses he got up and started walking home Bakugou's advice the only thing going through his head then he heard an explosion he ignored it but he went there subconsciously that's when he noticed what caused the explosion. Ther in the middle of the street was the sludge villain that attacked him holding someone hostage and the heroes doing nothing. When Izuku looked closer he saw the hostage is Bakugou and without realizing it he was running towards Bakugou and the villain with the heroes telling him to get back. The sludge villain noticed Izuku running towards him and sent tendrils and a explosion towards him but Izuku dodged them all and threw his bag at the villain's face spilling its contents and hitting the villain's eyes Izuku noticed that and when he reached the villain he jammed his thumb into the villain's other eye causing the villain to lose his grip on Bakugou allowing Izuku to pull him out and push him to the heroes but before Izuku could run the sludge villain grabbed a sharp piece of metal from the ground and stabbed Izuku through the heart.
Izuku fell to the ground white hot pain coursing through his body before passing out. Izuku suddenly found himself in a black void, he looked around but there was nothing "shit am I dead, did I die saving that assholes life... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what the he'll was I thinking. Oh my god my mom she is going to be devastated and where am I is this hell?" He said freaking out when suddenly a tall man with long black hair, a black beard and mustache, and blood red eyes came out of nowhere and said "you are not dead yet and this is not hell" Izuku was scared but asked "then where am I and who are you?" the man smiled gently and said "you are in the in between a place between life and death were the soul resides until it is decided if you go to heaven or hell, as for who I am I am your ancestor my name is Vlad Dracula Tepes and I was the king of all vampires" Izuku was stunned if this is true then he is descended from vampire royalty but Izuku knew of the legend of Dracula the vampire king killed by his half vampire son a sorceress and a monster hunter this could only mean one thing if he was here so he asked "are you here to take me to hell for being quirkless?" Dracula dropped his smile and said "no I'm not also being quirkless doesn't mean you go to he'll it is not a sin, no I am here to make you an offer" Izuku was both relieved and intrigued and asked "what offer" Dracula's smile came back and said "for you to become a pure blood vampire, one with great and terrifying power" izuku was at a loss for words so Dracula explained further "you will have many powers such as *I'm not putting the powers they are already on the bio* plus you won't have to worry about the sun a popular misconception is that all vampires can't go in the sun but that is only true when they are first turned once a vampire gets strong enough the sun is nothing to us and will definitely be strong enough so Izuku what do you say?" Izuku was even more shocked if that's possible he contemplated this for a few moments then asked "can I use this power to be a hero?" Dracula nodded and said "yes Izuku you can be a hero" this brought tears to Izuku's eyes he has wanted someone to say those words his entire life he beyond happy finally hearing them so he said "I accept your offer but will I have to worry about holy objects or other vampires?" Dracula bit his wrist materialized a chalice made from a human skull letting his blood pour in as he said "no holy objects won't hurt you since you will be a pure blood and sadly you will be the only vampire in the world are species went extinct centuries ago but you will be able to turn others into vampires ones that will be completely loyal to you now drink this" then handed Izuku the chalice who immediately took it and chugged it not seeing any reason not to and wanting to get it over with. Once he finished drinking the blood his entire body was in agonizing pain but I quickly passed a mirror materialized allowing Izuku to see his skin turned very pale almost grey, his teeth turned into razor sharp fangs with the canines being slightly longer, his ears grew long and pointed, his finger nails turned into razor sharp claws that are stronger than steel, and his eye turned from an emerald green to blood red

 Once he finished drinking the blood his entire body was in agonizing pain but I quickly passed a mirror materialized allowing Izuku to see his skin turned very pale almost grey, his teeth turned into razor sharp fangs with the canines being sligh...

Izuku was amazed he could feel the raw power coursing through his body. Dracula smiled and said "when you get back to the world of the living show them the power of a true vampire" as izuku was fading he smiled and said "I will I'll make you proud" then he was gone as Dracula faded he said "I already am".
Back in the living world everyone watching was stunned the brave young boy who saved the hostage is lying on the ground dead AllMight who was there watching was angry but before he could do anything Izuku's body started thrashing and changing his skin paled till it was almost grey his finger nails changed into claws his teeth turned into fangs with the canines slightly longer and when his eyes shot open they saw they are blood red. The sludge villain was shocked that the kid was alive after he stabbed him he was going to run but before he could Izuku let out a terrifying roar

Izuku suddenly appeared in front of the sludge villain and hit him with a vicious claw strike so powerful it splattered the sludge villain everywhere. Izuku turned and faced the crowd then walked towards them and said "I'm going since my job is done here" with that he flew off to his home leaving everyone shocked.

That's all folks I own nothing see you all later.