What Freedom Feels Like

Written by: Gylliweed

Summary:

"Baring your skin doesn't mean that you have to bare your soul as well."

or

Jimin, an omega, runs the most successful brothel in all of Dongnae, made up only of alphas.
His work is his whole life, and he swore to himself that he would never let anything destroy it.
But one day, a new alpha comes in and asks for work...one that makes him reconsider everything.

___________________________

☽ ○ ☾

"What do you mean the bed is too small?"

Jimin was looking at the wooden bed, frowning. It had been custom-made, sent from the capital and truly, had cost a small fortune.

"You can fit at least five people comfortably in there," Taehyung added, next to Jimin. "How much bigger could you possibly need?"

Sitting on the bed, among the velvet cushions, Hoseok and Yoongi were looking at them. Everything smelled like the two alphas, although the faint scents of the previous clients remained.

"Five people sure," Yoongi nodded, "but Lord Sejun decided to bring his whole council yesterday."

"That's ten omegas," Hoseok clarified with an amused smile.

Yoongi nodded. "We spent more times getting their asses back on the bed than fucking them."

Jimin bit his lower lip. As the owner of the Red Sunset, he had been the one to approve Lord Sejun's request. The man, ruling over a small land east of Dongnae, was a trusted customer and had largely compensated them for bringing in so many new guests at once.

As for Hoseok and Yoongi, he knew that they would have no problem satisfying this many omegas, especially ones who had never been to a brothel before. Jimin had been the one to bring them back to their carriages, still dizzy with the pleasure they had just experienced, some of them already swearing to come back soon. Truly, a great night for everyone involved.

He just hadn't accounted for the bed.

"I won't change it," he decided after a few moments. "You don't usually have this many clients at a time anyway." Before the two alphas could protest, he raised his hand and added. "But, I do think that it's time for us to build another room on the east wing."

Taehyung jumped in surprise and turned to him with an excited smile.

"Finally! You know I have the plans ready and contacts in the capital that are willing to build the orgy room in record time!"

Jimin closed his eyes for a second, "Please don't call it that," he sighed, his lips twitching to stop a smile.

Taehyung was Jimin's right hand and the two omegas had been running the brothel for six years now. Although Jimin was the sole owner of the Red Sunset, he had always considered Taehyung to be his equal.

In the beginning, the fact that they only had alphas working had been the main point of interest, but Taehyung's bold ideas combined with Jimin's excellent management skills had led them to become one of the most successful and reputable brothels in all of Dongnae, even gaining notoriety all over the Joseon kingdom.

"Perfect!" Hoseok exclaimed, always sharing Taehyung's enthusiasm. "This can still be our main bedroom, while the orgy room could be shared depending on who the clients want."