CHAPTER 35: Almost Tempted.....

BELLATRIX

"You fucking bitch! Hold the fuck still!" A male's voice yells as he hits me real hard placing his arm against my neck and sitting on top of me, ripping my top.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I tried to scream but nothing came out.

I felt tears fall down my face while trying to fight off this asshole. The other ones in masks were looking at him and I, laughing and cheering him on as this sick fuck on top of me starts groping me until suddenly they disappear. Almost into thin air.

I quickly sit up in sweat, panting and crying. I was hoping that I wouldn't have any nightmares from what happened to me yesterday but

"Trix?" I heard a sleepy Cyran say.

He tried to hold me and comfort me and as I held him back, I felt instantly relieved.

"It's okay baby. I'm right here. I'm not gonna leave you. You're safe." He tries to comfort me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I apologized.

He pulled away a little to have me look at him.

"Listen to me. Don't you ever apologize for having a nightmare. And I promise you, I'll make sure that whoever did this, will pay severely." He promises.

I just nod my head and we kiss gently since my mouth is still sore of course before falling back to sleep with him holding me. I swear, I feel so safe in his arms.

*****The Next Morning*****

After waking up and getting ready for the day, I went to sit at the table while we all had breakfast together and I felt while we ate like everybody was trying to be careful in saying anything to me.

I don't want to be treated more fragile or any different than before. However, I don't want to make them feel as though they shouldn't feel what they do.

"Look, I'm okay. I can tell you guys are feeling bad about what had happened to me but, I'm okay. And as much as I appreciate you guys all caring so much about me as I do of you guys, things are going to be alright and I don't want you guys to feel you have to treat me more 'gentle' or 'softer.' Sound good?" I broke the awkward silence finally.

Everyone seemed to feel more relaxed after I said that and relieve. We then continued to finish breakfast with Cyran winking and smiling at me on the other end of the table while he continued eating.

Once breakfast was over with, I had gone to sit down in the living room to relax and look on my phone to watch some videos while everybody else went off to do their own thing.

Except of course for Angelyne and Lyna along with Gary, Atlas, Cyran and a few of his other guys, as they were choosing to be around me always.

Normally I would probably protest to this extremity, but for this moment, I'm going to roll with it. After all, I do feel better knowing they are safe as well and I too can see they are okay and not need to worry.....as much at least.

Throughout the rest of the day, I began learning the degree to just how fast Cyran can go from zero to three-sixty when you mess with ones he cares greatly for.

He seemed to be on the phone a lot but mostly trying to get some people from other clubs to possibly help find out information.

I overheard one conversation of his earlier today about how sure he was that Zanders had a hand in it somehow.

Lyna, Angelyne and I were trying to get our minds off things throughout the day and looked over some of my designs to see what they thought of them.

Then right as Cyran gets done with calls and begins walking into the room to sit with us, his phone went off again.

Within less than a minute after answering, I could tell something was wrong by the way he was talking to whomever it was.

"Are you sure?" He asks with a bewildered look upon his face and an upsetting tone in his voice.

Once he finishes talking, he stands there staring ahead at nothing.

I start to stand and see Atlas walk up asking what was going on.

"Who was that?" Atlas asked him.

Suddenly the look on Cyran's face changed. He looked to now be enraged and tries to restrain himself. The fists at his sides and was tight-lipped. All of that told me he was about to blow up.

"That was my cousin's inmate. Someone apparently killed him." He struggled to say.

The room fell silent but there was no awkwardness that would join. Instead it was scarier.

Next thing I knew, he had quickly turned around and punched a deep hole into the wall with one of his fists. He didn't wince or yell in pain after doing so. He just yelled out real loud in anger.

"Alright man. Calm down." Gary, Atlas and a bunch of others tried to calm him.

It took a while for him to eventually cool off. In fact, the guys had taken him outside to calm himself and I for one stayed inside because even though he wouldn't hurt me, I was still afraid.

Even Angelyne and Lyna suggested I give him some space right now.

Things don't seem to be adding up lately as well as happening shit after shit and I'm almost tempted to call up my parents and see if they can help out and possibly speak with their connections. But that's a phone call I would have to think about long and hard before making because I fear how they'll react.

Although, there is always Todd. Maybe he can speak with any connections he has.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)