prolouge

it was a beautiful day outside kazehaya high school. the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming... but suddenly, a huge SPACESHIP crashed right in front of the school, making a huge explosion and killing about 100 people. the ones who survived started to panic, running around and screaming.

teacher: everyone! plese calm down and form a straight line!

student 1: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *running around flailing arms*

student 2: OH MY GOD i've been hit by shrapnel!!

student 3: uuuuwu... *dies from bloodloss*

but that wasn't all, things seemed to go from bad to worse as a mysterious being suddenly emerges from the wreckage of the spaceship...

 burntrap: who wants to have a bad time?

even the teachers started screaming and everything descended into further chaos as burntrap started grabbing people and ripping out their spines. this was truly hell on earth, the second doom, the third impact, the fourth reich. their school became a place where only the strong could survive and the weak get picked off like a kid picking their nose. as people died, righteous fury burned in a certain pair of eyes. he couldn't stand for this senseless slaugther. he was a first year student, but he was quite tall and muscular and he also had something no one else did: a watchlike thing around his wrist with a green hourglass symbol. the omnitrix. y/n stepped forward and began to cycle through his aliens, smirking as he did so.

y/n: it's MORBIN' time!

he slammed his other hand on the omnitrix and was enveloped in a green light. he expected the morb but what he got... was not what he expected...

y/n: *annoyed tone* aw mannn, not goku! this sucks!

still, he decided to make do with this alien instead and charged at burntrap with lightning speed. from everyone else's perspective, he teleported in front of the hideous creatur. y/n delivered a powerful kick to burntrap's solar plexus and was about to follow up with a god shattering punch when burntrap stopped him cold with a single finger.

burntrap: you should have gone for the head

y/n: tch... this is only a minor setba-

y/n gasped in surprise as burntrap suddenly grabs him by the arm, pulling him closer into his other hand. he barely had time to let out a p/c colored shit when burntrap delivered a devastating blow straight through his ribcage. before the pain of his mortal injury could hit him, y/n was carelessly tossed to the side, reverting to human form. everyone, who went silent and hopeful, returned to screaming as burntrap resumed his massacre of theschool.