#21 ( the end )

5 YEARS LATER

"Appa stop~~." Little five years old boy giggled as his appa is tickling him.

"Aigoo Ggukie, you know that I can't." Taehyung says and continues to tickle poor little boy who giggled even more loud.

"Dad!!!! Help!!" Ggukie aka Jeon Jeongguk, 5 year old son of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung yelled.

Yes, Taehyung and Jungkook got married 2 months after Jeongguk were born.

"Dad is not going to help you this time!!" Taehyung says and laughs.

Jeongguk somehow managed to stand up and started running but Taehyung followed after him immediately.

"I'm gonna catch you!!" Taehyung yells, smiling as his son giggled loudly.

"DAD!!!!" Jeongguk yelled and run to their garden, seeing his dad there.

Jungkook was busy looking at their 2 years old daughter playing with her toys while sitting down on the blanket which was placed on the grass.

"Tae-hee, are you feeling cold baby?" Jungkook asks as he sees that her nose is a little bit red.

"No dada." Tae-hee says and continues to play.

Jungkook humms and continues to look at her when he suddenly heard his son yelling for him.

He turns around and smiles when he realizes that Jeongguk is running away from Taehyung.

"Dad!!! Save me from appa!" Jeongguk says as he jumps onto Jungkook's lap.

"What did appa do?" Jungkook asks as he brushes hair away from Jeongguk's face.

"He tickled me." Jeongguk says and pouts.

"Ohh, you mean like this?" Jungkook asks and tickles the boy too who started screaming and giggling loud.

Taehyung smiled as he sat down next to Tae-hee.

"Are you playing with your toys love?" Taehyung asks as he caressesTae-hee's hair then kisses her head.

"Yes appa." She replies then looks up at Taehyung.

"Do you need something honey?" Taehyung asks as he noticed Tae-hee looking at him.

"Me kiss appa." Tae-hee says.

Taehyung understood what she meant so he bent down a little.

Tae-hee almost screamed as she leaned in and placed soft kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

"Me happy." Tae-hee says and claps her hands together.

"Mm, appa is happy too." Taehyung says and playfully pocked Tae-hee's nose.

Taehyung was about to turn around but arm that wrapped around his waist from behind stopped him.

"Hi Kookie." Taehyung says and giggles as he leans his body against Jungkook's.

"Hi pretty." Jungkook whispers against Taehyung's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"Oppa~, pway with me." Tae-hee says to his older brother who immediately agrees.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asks, seeing Taehyung closing then opening his eyes every other second.

"Hmm, just a little bit but it's okey." Taehyung says and looks up at Jungkook.

He leans in and places small kiss on Jungkook's jawline then looks away.

Jungkook chuckles on his shyness and pulls him closer.