Chapter 14: The Party

____________________________________

"Patience often rewards its followers, but wait too much and you'll start to lose everything.
____________________________________

(August 25, 2018) Saturday, Evening
------------------------(William)-------------------------

Turn left... Go straight... Turn left again... Follow the path and... This should be the place!

I just arrived to be the place where the party is being held, at least I think so. Well, I do see the flashing lights inside it so I think it is the place.

I wish Amy didn't have to get sick though... She was just fine yesterday! I don't really know what happened so I took care of her before I left.

As I was reaching for the doorknob it was opened by someone else, that person being the party host. Rosalie.

Geez... It's like she was waiting for me to do that...

Rosalie: " Hey! Glad you could make it!..."

She started looking around. Maybe looking for somebody.

Rosalie: "So... Where's the friend you were bringing...?"

"She... got sick."

Rosalie: "Oh. That's too bad!"

The least she could say is, I hope she gets better...

Rosalie: "Anyways, come inside!"

I promptly walk inside as she closes the door behind me.

[After a while]

Nothing much really happened, just the usual party stuff and whatnot. Other than Rosalie trying to talk to me only to get disrupted every time.

There's something strange going on as well...

This girl sitting near the corner has been staring at me for too long and it's starting to creep me out a bit.

I finally muster the courage to look her in the eye and that finally makes her look away although abruptly.

Seeing this chance, I stand up to get some water but she also stands up and grabs a cup then... proceeds to do nothing with it, while using it to stare at me more.

I try to move to a different spot but she follows. It goes up to the point where I'm on the balcony now and she still persists.

What does she want? She is being extremely creepy... I hope she doesn't do anything.

I hear her footsteps get near me every time.

I get ready for anything unexpected.

She gets in my field of vision beside me.

?????: "H-Hello! A lovely day- night we are having, right?"

... What?...

"I... suppose so."

?????: "W-What are you doing here alone?"