I was still trapped.

It was a bad idea right from the beginning. I thought that it would kill her but I should've known.

Our flesh was burnt, a bullet went through my skull, If one of us died It would finally bring an end to all this...

...

But alas, I didn't die and she too survived.

Her face was filled with scars from her burns and I had to wear a mask of bandages longer than she did.

What I did only fueled her so called love for me even more, she kept me inside her mansion, never to see even the moonlight.

I'm so sorry... but maybe in this way,

Perhaps you will forget about me and you'll live your days in peace?

Rose: " Will... your recovering quite nicely! Faster than I expected to be honest... You always amazed me...! God, if you just healed already... hahahaHAHAHAHA! "

I feel that I was never granted to be free since entering college.

Tell me, God. Just what did I do to endure all of this? Just to be trapped in this woman's house for all of eternity?...

Ellis, I'm sorry.

Amy, you... didn't deserve to die.

Rose,

...

Behind the beauty of a Rose lies thorns that prick, you bleed until you bled every drop of blood.

Behind my exterior of 'happiness' there was something much, much darker from within.

If a silver lining did exist, does that mean that I only reached 2nd place?

Should humanity not thrive for 1st place instead?

Behind the silver lining, lies contentment, but by being content, we do not strive to be better.

Is it a sin to not take action for the better of our lives and others aswell?

Is it enough to just be enough?

To move on in life, is it to Preserve? or to Improve?

Ugh... what am I even thinking.

I'm just a pile of meat on a wheelchair now.

Helpless against this psychopath.

____________________________________

THE END.

____________________________________