𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 - 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
I open my eyes to meet with the blinding sunlight, I shut them quickly and groan, "Wake your ass up Y/N! You promised to take me to McDonald's!" Puff Puff said. I move my hand around to try and find my phone, I look at the time and see that it's already 11:45 am. 'I should probably get out of bed.' I thought to myself, I slowly pushed the covers off me and climbed down the bunk. I looked up to face him, "Get out, I'm going to change." I told Puff Puff, he didn't move muscle while looking at me and smirking, "Go on then, change." I looked at him with shock, "Ugh get out!" I said to him, he rolled his eyes then walked off. I got out my regular clothes, put them on and went to fix up my hair so it'll look neater.

I went to the dinning area to find Dee Jay and Puff Puff sitting and talking, Puff Puff finally noticed my presence and stood up, "Finally, it took you long enough." He scoffed and walked towards me. I didn't feel like driving at all, I just woke up and I haven't eaten anything at all, "Can you please drive?" I pleaded. "Fine." He responded

"You're finally awake!" Axel said as I sat down next to him, "Ugh I'm still tired, like super tired." I whined. I placed my head on his shoulder to rest for a while, but then I heard Puff Puff, "Hurry the fuck up!" He shouted while beeping, he must've been shouting at some cars to go faster. I still tried to rest on Axel's shoulder despite hearing Puff Puff's rage from driving. 'I hope we're nearly there.' I thought. My stomach was rumbling with hunger and was in need of food desperately.

I felt the car suddenly stop, 'Yes.' I thought and took my head off Axel's shoulder then stood up. I saw Puff Puff out of his seat ready to leave, I opened the door to get out of the tour bus. I looked behind me to see Puff Puff already out. I took his hand in mine, "Hurry up, you're walking so slow." I said , then rushed to McDonald's.

We told our order and sat down in silence to wait for our food. He was using his phone, smiling and chuckling, he must've been texting Tig, I can even see his cheeks go a little pink. It's nice but unusual to see him like this, smiling, hearing his chuckles and being quiet. 'Tig has no idea how lucky she is to have him.' I sighed. The number for our order was called out, so I stood up to get our food, but as I did I saw a familiar buff figure, "Brock?" I called out.

" 'Ey Y/N!" He said in a loud tone, he was wearing his usual black tank top, green shorts, sunglasses and gold chain. He jogged towards me, "So you uh busy tonight?" Brock asked, I wasn't too shocked that he asked me this, but I still didn't know how to reply, 'Maybe I should see other people to keep my mind off Puff Puff, then I'll probably get over him.' I thought, then spoke, "No I'm not busy at all, why?" "Well I'm having a party at 9 and I'd like you to come, you can invite some of your friends to if you want." I can meet new people if I go to this party! I had to go. "Of course I'll be there, where are you having the party?" I asked, then he told me the event details. "Well thanks for the invite." I said, "Heh no problem." He winked at me then slapped my butt. I gasped, 'Ouch, what a douche.' Then I quickly went to get the food and went back to sit with Puff Puff.