𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7 - 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀𝙍!

Hi guys sorry for the long wait lmao😭😭 but heres what i wrote so far for the next chapter, some parts might get change and edited btw!!

"Come on, I'm not even tired at all!" Puff Puff exclaimed as I dragged him to the dining table and sat him down. "Yeah sure." I said with a sarcastic tone. I went over to the sink to fetch Puff Puff a glass of water, "Did I do something wrong?" He asked. 'Sort of.' "No, not at all, Puff." I turned off the tap and sat the glass down on the table, "Drink." I demanded. "Well then what did I do wrong that made you wanna not dance with me?" He asked me again, "I don't know, just drink." I brushed his question off since I felt the need not to tell him. He sighed and held the glass of water then drank it. He wiped his lips after chugging down the cold water I gave to him, "Happy now?" He said. I smiled at him, "Yes, very happy." I responded.

"Can you stand up?" I asked. "Yeah." Puff Puff says, "Alright stand up for me." I stated. He groaned, slamming his palm on the table, then slowly sliding out of his seat standing up, he still looked a bit tipsy. I then wrapped my arm around his waist while his arm was wrapped around my neck while I walked him to his bunk.

I sat Puff Puff down on his bed and crouched down to be meet his eyes, I started unzipping his jacket and slipped it off his shoulders, "You wanted to stop dancing so we could fuck?" He asked, 'Is he serious?' I gave him a disbelief look. "I mean I'm not complaining but you should've told me." His hand crawled up my jaw leaning in to kiss me but I backed away. "No way, you're drunk and you don't know what you're doing, I only took your jacket off because I thought it would be more comfortable without it when you sleep." I told him. "You sure?" He teased while smirking, "I saw you blushing when I went to kiss you, I know you want me don't even try to deny it." Puff Puff chuckled. 'Does he even know I'm not Tig?' I wondered, then asked him, "Who am I then huh?", Hoping that he'll say my name. 

"Why should that matter?"

I sighed with disappointment, "Go to bed now." I said. "Please let me hit bro." Puff Puff whined, "No way." I said then grabbed a chair from the dining area and placed it next to Puff Puff's bed. "Aren't you gonna go back there and party?" He asked, "No, I'm gonna supervise you until you fall asleep just in case if you do anything stupid." I say. I pull out my phone from my pocket to text my friends. I'll text Wax first to apologize to him.

--

You: btw puff got like to drunk and i had to take him to the bus to let him rest
You: im gonna stay w him so that i make sure he doesnt so any stupid shi
You: sorryyyy😭😭
--

There. Now I'll text Shitty G.

--
You: heyy omg tysm for the hook up legit love u bro
You: also i cant go back to the party bc puff got way to drunk and i gotta supervise him jus in case he doesn't do anything stupid lmao
--

"Who are you texting?" Puff asked, I looked up from my screen, "No one, just go to sleep." I told him then looked back down at my phone.
"Is it Wax?"
"Stop pestering me and just go to sleep already gosh." 'I really hope he falls asleep soon, I don't wanna deal with drunk Puff anymore.' I thought to myself.
"I'll sleep if you get in bed with me." Puff offered with a grin, I thought about it for a bit, 'He'll sleep if I just lay down next to him, it'll be fine... Gosh what am I, crazy? I won't get over him if I keep doing shit like this. I gotta pull myself together. Then again if I just lay in bed with him until he falls asleep I could just get out and not deal with him anymore.'

"Fine." I whisper, "Great!" Puff cheers, he pulled me down and tossed the covers over my body. He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight, "Are you into Wax?" He asked out of nowhere, "Not in that way, why?" I responded, "It's none of your fucking business gosh!" Puff scoffed at me.

Thats it for now haha again sorry for the long wait