Chapter 10 - Revelation?!

Kagami Taiga's POV

No. No. No. He can't possibly be him, right?

"-ga! Taiga! Hello?! Are you even listening to me?!  Taiga!" He can't possibly be.

I need to know the truth. I need to know who he is.

"Huh? What?  Ah Seishi.  What is it?  Do you need something?"

"Nothing. You were just spacing out a lot these days. What is it?" Was I?  Well, I guess so. It has been bothering me for days now.

That's it! I badly need to know him!  The best way would be...

"Seishi.  Who was that red-haired guy the other day?" Through Seishi.

Yasuna Seishina's POV

"You mean,  Akashi?" Well he's the only red-haired guy in Rakuzan. At least the only one I know.

"Yeah. Why don't you tell me about him?" That's weird he never asks me about my classmates. Unless...OMG! Was Akashi the reason of his weirdness these past few days?! Could it be?!

"Sure, but you need to tell me....i-if you're—"

"If I'm gay? Is that it?" I nodded in response.

"Sorry to burst you bubble but I'm not gay nor do I like him. I'm just curious  that's all." He explained.

Well, well, well. Look who sounds so defensive.

"Then why bother about him? He's my classmate and as a matter of fact you never asked anything about my past classmates." He cringed. Hahahaha as expected he wasn't ready for my counterattack!

"I'm just curious that's all. So, why don't you be good to me for once and tell me about that guy, alright?" Wow,  Taiga. I'm not a kid, damn it!

"I'll do it." I sighed.

"But...." I paused.

"But what?" He asked.

I signaled him to come closer and pinched his cheeks as hard as I could.

"Oww!!! Seishi!!! Why you!!!!!" But of course I would need to signal him to come closer since he's like a tree.

"For crying out loud,  I'm not a kid Taiga!" I complained.

"Just....tell me." Well, that was awkward.

"Akashi Seijuro. The oh-so-great guy on campus that everyone acknowledges. The senpais are obviously not an exemption. Former captain of the Teiko basketball club or the so-called 'Kiseki no Sedai' (Generations of Miracles/GOM) and the current captain of Rakuzan's basketball team, even if he's a first year. He's practically good in both academics and basketball. A professional shogi player. obviously, he owns a pair of hetero-chromatic eyes."

"That's it?" he asked

"Do you remember that old man that I met back then in America?" He nodded.

"That old man is his father. Meaning, he's rich. But not really when it comes to height. Hahahaha!" He was giving me this 'are-you-even-serious-with-what-you're-saying' look while I'm laughing so hard right now.

"It's true! You don't believe me? Try remembering how his height almost matched with mine!" I don't know how I said that when I was still laughing so hard.

Kagami Taiga's POV

What? That old man was his father?!

Then, if that's the case, they can't be married to each other. They're—-===FLASHBACK===

"Taiga, if you ever find someone who's like my daughter, that's the time they need to know the everything. I'm counting on you."

===FLASHBACK END===

That was the last of what I heard from her before she went missing. The Yasuna's tried to find her for years but one dreadful day, they just declared her to be dead. I didn't believe it because there was no sightings of her body.

TO BE CONTINUED...

_________________________________

We reached Chapter 10! Finally! I thought I could never do it till this point and just give up on it but seeing that there's at least you guys who liked it made me happy /cries muriatic acid/. I could never be here doing this story till this chapter if it wasn't for you guys. So let's celebrate~! Yeyy!! Thank you very much~!