Chapter 15

DuskPaw sat in her new camp, ShadowClan camp wasn't as dirty as she was told, the sunlight that was out flickered through the pines, and the thick white snow made it seem brighter than it was. " DuskPaw, how are you, did I tell you that you fought bravely in that battle, every ShadowClan cat trembles when you walk by, you are truly special.." Talon meowed, sitting besides her, putting his tail around her again. " Thanks...I guess...they tremble when any of us walk by " DuskPaw mumbled " Of course, but you did some real damage, oh, look at that, ScorchFur is calling a meeting " Talon purred, and walked her up to where the cats gathered. " Cats of the Kin! We have claimed this camp, and next we aim for RiverClan! There Rivers are plentiful of fish, and we will have more than enough food for the Leaf bare! " ScorchFur yowled, and the cats let out a yowl in agreement, DuskPaw sank into her fur. "
now, Talon, DarkTail, fetch the ShadowClan cats " ScorchFur instructed, and they nodded, stalking to the elders den, and forcing the cats out. " Now, you all have a choice. You will surrender and join the Kin, giving up your warrior name, and earning it like a true cat should. Or suffer in the elders den, and die of Starvation " ScorchFur spoke, and the cats stayed quiet, glancing at one another. " I-I will join...I just wanna be safe " It was A orange tabby who spoke, and stalked out of the group. " Oh, Of course it's StarlingFlight! Always a Follower! " RowanStar hissed, and a pale tortishell tan to StarlingFlights side " I will too, I want to keep my brother safe " she mewed. " Very well, you are striped to Starling and Olive. Good behavior, loyalty, and battle strength, and you'll earn them back " ScorchFur meowed, and turned his glance at the crowd, DuskPaw looked over at them, and saw a white She-cat shoving two apprentices to the front. " They will go, but with a few requests for them " She growled, and ScorchFur chuckled " Of course, Dear SnowBird, what are they " " BlueBellPaw stays medicine cat apprentice, and won't battle. And They are safe, if you lay a claw on them, I'll make sure you aren't seen again! " SnowBird snarled, and ScorchFur chuckled " Of course, I wouldn't hurt my daughters...you can join us, stand by me as mate, and our kits won't be in any danger " ScorchFur meowed, SnowBird shoved her muzzle in the air " I would never, go on dears, be safe, don't talk to anyone you don't know " SnowBird meowed, and the two slowly walked up to Starling and Olive. " Good, and bring ScorpionHeart out, I have one last idea..." ScorchFur meowed, and leapt of the branch, ScorpionHeart was dragged to the front, growling slightly. " Now, every ShadowClan cat listen up! Every time you try to escape, ScorpionHeart get something " ScorchFur meowed, and Clawed at ScorpionHearts side, He trod to lunge at ScorchFur, but was held back. " Every time you step out of line, he gets something " ScorchFur said, and slashed at his back this time, causing ScorpionHeart to snarl " Ill kill you! You hurt my clan! You've manipulated my apprentice, your worse than Fox Dirt! " He snarled, and ScorchFur rolled his eyes " Put him in the spare den, I want two cats on guard with him at all times, Kin dismissed! Put ShadowClan back in the den " He mumbled, and DuskPaw shivered, and ran into the Apprentices den, curling into the back of the den, forcing herself to sleep.

" DuskPaw..." DuskPaw fidgeted in her nest, trying to forces herself to stay asleep " DuskPaw, get up " DuskPaw shot up, and looked around quietly stalking out of the den, and around the other cats. " Hello...? " DuskPaw mewed and looked around. " DuskPaw..." the voice meowed again, and DuskPaw turned, standing face to face with a tall, slender cat, his Cream and brown pelt gave of a slight glow, and his eyes where Pure green. " W-who are you..." DuskPaw mewed, crouching down slightly. " Your father called me a hero...But I'm really just a good warrior " he meowed, and DuskPaws eyes widened " GrassPelt...? " She mewed, and he nodded " Yes,  now let's go, RiverClan needs you " He meowed, and swiftly lead him out of camp, DuskPaw followed " I can't go back, I..I turned my back on them, they won't let me back in..." DuskPaw mewed " I'm nothing better than a rouge..." " Your wrong. Talon is nothing better than a rouge, ScorchFur is nothing better than a rouge. You made bad decisions, but every cat has, if RiverClan doesn't  let you back in, then they have lost there way " GrassPelt meowed, and DuskPaw sighed " But...What about the kin, they will know I'm gone, what if they attack early and kill us? " DuskPaw mewed, leaping over a stream, and stopped besides GrassPelt " You are stronger than you think, and the path of the clans may rely on you, but you are a good cat, when the time comes, you will do the right thing, and I'll watch over you, just like I watch over your father " GrassPelt meowed, and looked over DuskPaw, and smiled softly " DuskPaw...is that you..? " DuskPaw turned, PufferPelt stood in front of them. " Dad..." DuskPaw mewed, and ran up to him, rubbing herself on his fur " I'm so sorry, I'm so...sorry " DuskPaw mewed, tears rolling down her face. " Shh, Shh it's ok...GrassPelt..." PufferPelt mewed, and looked up at the Tom. " Thank you for bringing my Kit home..." he mewed, and GrassPelt smiled " Take care little dude.." He meowed, before fading of. " Let's get you back to camp, I'm sure you have lots of talking to do " PufferPelt mewed, and DuskPaw nodded, walking besides him to camp.