Characters

Here is little about the characters in this book this book takes place in April 2028

Up first we have Lula Elena Chapa De Silva.Better known as Chapa or Volt.This book takes place  when she is 21 .She was born November 20 2007 .

Then we have Bose O'Brian. Also known as Bosey or BrainStorm .This book takes place when he is 22.He was born August 7 2006.

We have the Macklin twins Mika and Miles also known as ShoutOut and Awol. This book takes place when Mika 21. She was born April 10 2007.And this book place when Miles is 21 .He was  born April 10 2007.

And we also have the O'Brian twins Ari and Esme. Ariel Sage O'Brian Manchester better known as Ari or Elements. Has the power of the four Elements . She was adopted by Ray Manchester. Her and her twin sister Esme are  the daughters of Celia O'Brian and the sisters of Bose O'Brian and the daughters of the Vice Mayor .They were born on October 31 2007. Esmeray Raven O'Brian  better know as Esme or Mimic has the power to Shape Shift .Little about them is they were sent to Hawaii with a man they were told that he was there 3efather and help fight crime in Hawaii for 14 years of there life and decided to move back to Swellview with there mom(Celia).And they have lived there for the past 6 years and Ari ended up getting adopted by Ray. And her and Esme both got a boyfriend's.

We also have there twins boyfriends Ben and Alan.Benjamin Levi Middleton Ari Boyfriend better know as Ben or Spectate he has the powers to read minds and has visions he joined danger force 4 years. He used to be a normal boy then he became Ari's boyfriend and one of her inventions gave him powers. So he joined danger force. He was born on December 17th 2006.And Esme boyfriend Alan Williams better known as Alan he was just born with powers and he Esme started dating and he told her about his powers and he joined danger force about 3 years ago.He was born on June 16th 2006. 

And Ray and Schwoz are the exact as you remember them Schwoz still making new inventions with the help of Ari the are both really good scientist they made alot of cool stuff.And Ray is still Captain Man he still fights crime with danger force Volt, Brainstorm, ShoutOut, Awol, Elements, Mimic, Spectate, and Hallucinatory.And he has to take care of his daughter Ari he still live at the Man's Nest.

And that's a little about everyone 

Enjoy the book!