Great Sage return

N ah, Natto."

"That'll be 363 yen."

Subaru picked up a metal coin and stopped to look at it.

"Oh, a grooved-edge ten."

Having paid for his items, Subaru exits the building.

He stops short of a road and watches a metal box speed past him.

 Subaru  walked out of the building's parking lot with a white plastic bag in his hand.

Deciding that he's had enough from standing there, Subaru began walking across the wide street with his hand in his pocket...

And then...

A sharp-clawed hand, coated in a mist of darkness was shown cutting out of a white wall of space and reaching right towards Subaru.

A weird force of wind ran through the world around Subaru as if it was a scanner. Sensing this, Subaru looked around before shrugging. " I guess anyone's eyes would be tired after holing up in their room, gaming all day."

Subaru rubbed at his eyes for a bit. As he was rubbing them the scene began to change. He struggled to force his eyes open at the sudden brightness

Once he opened them... And looked at the city before him with a haunted expression.

He looked around, slowly and emotionlessly , not registering that he had just been transported from his home.

What's going on?" The boy's lips voiced with his eyes still looking around him as if he was in disbelief.

" T his stuff obvio us ly i s n't fak e. Which means... " The boy slowly blinked as his thoughts finally found coherence and the reality had finally hit him.

I've been summoned into a parallel world!" Came the shout from the chosen hero as he finally realized his situation.

Suddenly a huge pain came in the head of subaru , memories started flooding in his head , memories long forgotten by him

Suddenly a huge pain came in the head of subaru , memories started flooding in his head , memories long forgotten by him . Him being Great Sage , Satella,Reid,Volcanica,Shaula,Hoshin,Witches Of Sin,Witch of envy,Pandora ,etc.

At This moment The Great Sage has returned.

Subaru fell on his knees ,a small smile came on his face."ITS GREAT, finally I am back."shouted Subaru.

"Satella , I will definetly save you."said Subaru slowly so that only he can hear it.

He started walking around the place and observing how much the lugnica has changed ."People arent as strong as they used to be though"he noticed.It seems like discrimination against demi humans is still going ,No its even worse than before . Subaru hated this fact more than anything .