Prologue

Taehyung, a straight boy like a pole.
He hates how his father cheated on his mother for another man and that's the reason why he hate homosexuals.

Well not really the reason.

Her mother told him that he wasn't his real father anyways because he never loved her which broke the boy's heart more.

His happy family broke and his mother never really cared about him.

Jungkook, a straight boy like a circle.
His father cheated on his mother too and his simple explanation was "he fell out of love".  What broke him when his mother left him with his father not caring about him.

Another thing which shocked him that he already had a brother who's 2 years older than him from another woman.

I'm conclusion,his father was cheating on his mother since a long time.

A reason why he believes "A man can be happy with another man only.".
Yes,he has created this by himself because oh,he's as straight as circle. Girls are ok as long as they wanna be friends.

Jungkook knows that his father hates him being a gay but he doesn't give a single fuck.

One is living his life not caring what people think about him but one is simply broken because of his past and too afraid to tell anyone about it.

___________________

"Your brother is gonna live with us here." Jungkook's father Jeonghwan said.

"Why? His so called apartment is already on fire?"

"That's not how you talk about your brother,Kook." His step mother, Millie said.

"Don't say my name from your mouth,thanks." Jungkook gave a sarcastic smile and left.

_____________
_____________

"Hello there,baby bear." a mischievous smile on his face .

"Stay away from me you disgusting human." an angry expression on his face.

"You didn't get it,lemme say it again......hello there,brother." a smirk plastered on his face now.

____________
___________

"You kissed me just because you wanted to show how great you are! You must be feeling happy after seeing me crying and suffering like pathetic! No?"

"No baby-"

"Please....get out from my sight."

___________

"All we had to do was love but we were so oposite of each other."

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Welcome to the new story!

Hope you guys will enjoy this story 💓

Please read the warnings mentioned below and only read this story further if you're comfortable.

Warnings

21+
BoyxBoy
Brother x brother
Homophobia
Angst
Violence
Mention of sexual assault
Sexual assault
Blood
Self harm
Sensitive topics
Character death
Smut
Funny
Romance
Fluff
TopKook
BottomTae

See you soon 🤗

Love y'all 💕

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💚