❤️Part 43 ❤️

Part 43 

Cabir and mukti Kill those goons. Navya was scared. 

C " sorry navya , I will save you everytime bhale hee tum mujhe aaj hee chhodke chali jao, lekin mere sath rahne me thoda to risk hai. 

Navya get close to him and hug him. 

Nv" cabir Ham tumhe chhodke kahi nahi jaayenge "

Abhimanyu " Mukti aise kya dekh rahi Ho,  main kahi nahi jaa raha. 

Tumse door jaake goli thode hee khani hai. "

C" guys hame manik ki help karni hogi, mukti hame jana hoga "

Mukti " Right cabir, they are in danger we have to leave immediately "

Navya " Ham bhi chalenge " 

C " navya tum kya karogi,  abhimanyu samjhao ise "

Abhimanyu " cabir is right navya"

Navya " Bhai cabir Ham amma ke sath ruk jaayenge,  wo hospital me akele hongi aur pareshan hongi "

Mukti " okay theek hai,  cabir first inform to manik , he will worried about us."

Cabir called to manik , he picked up the call. 

C " manik we are fine and we are leaving for Chennai "

M " ohh cabir thank God guys you are fine,  I thoughti lost you guys "

C " meri jaan mere yaar aur mere pyar ke liye hai aise hee kisi ko nahi dunga. BTW don't worry Ham aa rahe hai tera helicopter lekar "

M " Main Vicky ko nahi chhodunga , maine Anvi ke bracelet me ek tracker lagaya hua hai main usko track kar raha hu " 

C " manik we are coming that place may be dangerous , ham tera privet jet lekar aa rahe hai " 

M " okay guys main tumko apni location bhej dunga " 

Manik cut the call , Mukti Cabir Abhimanyu and Navya leave for Chennai. Manik was in his car with his guards he wore a Black suit and he had some weapons in his car. Anvi s location was almost at 45 km distance from manik.

Other side those goons reach in a old factory , nandni was fainted but Anvi was not crying she was smiling. 

They called Vickey.

" Boss wo ladki aur bacchi ko le aaye hai " 

Vickey " main pahunch raha hu unko kamre me band kar do " 

Vickey cut the call , they take them in a room and spill some water on Nandni s face.

First goon " Abe ye abhi tak hosh me nahi aayi bola tha jyada chloroform mat dalnaa " 

2nd " are jyada nahi dala tha yaar tu thoda aur pani daal na iske munh pe , ek to ye bacchi mere se dar bhi nahi rahi hai dekh kaise smile. Kar rahi hai " 

He spilled some more water on her face.

" Yaar kya mast maal hai ye " the goon whispered who holding Anvi in his hand , suddenly Anvi pee on him. " Are saare kapde kharab kar diye yaar isne to " 

He said Anvi on other chair beside Nandini, Vickey reached there. 

Vickey " ye abhi tak hosh …… " and he fell silent after seeing Nandni he was staring him.

"You can go " 

Those goons leave , Vickey came to close Nandini and staring her while other side Anvi calling Nandni mumma mumma.

Vickey take his finger on her lips and start brushing slowly slowly. " What a beautiful woman you are.

Suddenly Nandni came in sence and she found a stranger trying to misbehaving with her , she kick him with her leg.

" How dare you to touch me " Nandni scream in anger and ask him to who is he. He smile at her and again came to close her. 

" Who I am , when manik will came he will told you who I am but for today you are mine " he replied and came to close her and squeeze her lips with his fingers get to close her , he was going to kiss her but Nandni spit on his face and he get angry and slap Nandni.

Meanwhile Anvi start crying.

" Saali mere upar thukti hai ,

Main dekhta hu kon bachata hai mujhe tujhse.

Tu khud mere pass chalkar aayegi " 

He hold Anvi in his hand, she was crying.

Tear was in nandni s eyes , also she get scared for Her daughter. He start bapckmail her for Anvi.

" Please let us go, meri beti mujhe dedo

Use kuch mat karna please " Nandni cried she was begging but he was laughing like a demon.

" Agar tujhe teri beti chahiye to tujhe vaisa hee karna padega jaisa main tujhse kahunga, otherwise ye pyara sa fool murjha jaayega " he  threatened her and she agreed to do what he said to her.

In her mind Nandni " Manik where are you please jaldi aa jao please manik."

He called to his man and he gave anvi to him , otherside Nandni was crying and saying "please usko kuch mat karna tum jo bologe main vaisa karungi please " 

That man left with anvi. " Don't worry jab tak tum meri baat maanogi tab tak tumhari bacchi ko kuch nahi hoga " 

He came close to her and placed his hand on his knees and started rolling his palm on his knees. " You know what beautiful womens like you are my weakness " he said while smiling.

 She was feeling awkward and disturbing otherside manik reached outside and they started killing goons but silently one by one.

Vicky still doesn't know that Manik entered inside the factory. On the other hand, his friends also reached Chennai and they are on the way to reach Manik. 

Vicky moving his hand towards her thigh but Nandni stopped him and said " first open my hand , meri beti tumhare pass hai to main vaisa hee karungi jaisa tum bologe " 

Vicky " ohh yes main to bhul hee gya tha vaise bhi aise maja nahi aayega" 

To be continued .....

Sorry guys it's late late and too much late but life me bahut ups and down chalte rahte hai sab manage karna padta hai but I have no 3xcuse Just sorry for late update .....
I will finish this story soon....