Pumpkin picking with Josh

-Y/N's pov-
As I finish getting ready I pull out my phone, seeing Josh texted me.

Josh: Hey! I'll be there in like five minutes!

Alright. I'm excited that he invited me to go with him. I smile as I pull on my shoes and grab my hoodie.
As I pull it on I hear Josh pull into the driveway

"Y/N! I'M HERE!" He yells from outside and honks.
I chuckle and open the door, walking out and locking up behind me
"Hey Josh!" I say as I hop into the car
"Hey Y/n, you look great" he smiles
I smile and blush slightly "You do as well"
He looks over at me as he pulls out of the driveway and smiles
"Oh shush" he starts to turn red and quickly looks back at the road.

-Josh's pov-
Y/n is a great person, like actually...I smile as I think about them. If I'm being honest. I've had a crush on them for awhile but I don't think they are ready for a relationship.

"You excited to go pumpkin picking?" I ask trying to forget about what I was thinking about

"Yeah! Thank you so much for inviting me to go with you...Is it just us?" They turn to me and ask

"Yep! Grant was supposed to come but he's busy fiming with Jack, Alex and Mully"
Y/N chuckles and shakes their head "That man is always busy"

"Yeah pretty much. Want anything before we go there..? Coffee or anything?"

"No I'm good thank you though" they smile

I smile as we pull into the road of the pumpkin patch. I run my hand through my hair and think 'damn this is pretty much a date if you think about it' I chuckle slightly and look over at Y/N who is staring out the window.

I look back at the road and tap on the steering wheel, trying not to make it obvious that I am really happy that me and Y/N are hanging out.

-3rd person pov-
As Josh pulls into the pumpkin patch Y/N smiles
"I've never been pumpkin picking before to be honest"
"Never?" Josh asks surprised
"Nope"
"Damn me and all the boys usually go every year...but they were busy. Maybe we could all go sometime" Josh says as he parks and shuts off the car
Y/N agrees and unbuckles, hopping out of the car.
Josh hops out and stretches
"Mmmm I hate driving for long periods of time" he chuckles as Y/N walks over and grabs his hand, pulling him to the patch
"Come on Joshy!" They smile

-Y/N's pov-

I look back at Josh who is as red as a tomato. I chuckle "You okay?"
He nods "yEp"
I continue to hold his hand as we walk around looking at all the pumpkins.
As we walk around I interlock our fingers and I feel him tighten his grip on my hand slightly.
"Hey Joshy?"
"Hmm?" He asks looking at me
"If I tell you something will you promise not to freak out?"
He chuckles "No promises y/n"
"Well...Um" I rub his hand with my thumb and look at him, making direct eye contact "I think I love you Josh"
"Y-Y/n" he starts to say but cuts himself off by kissing me.

My eyes widen but then relax and shut, kissing him back with a slight smile.
He pulls away and gives me an awkward smile.

"I love you Josh"

His eyes widen and he starts to smile
"I love you too Y/N!"
A