like a dream

Idk what to put here but like there's going to be smut in this chapter. If you don't want to read it just skip to after the smut. Also I've never written smut before so it might be shit idk. Also there's fighting and homophobia (it says before the actual part with it in)

He turned to face me. I grabbed his face and kissed him again, this time longer then the last. He grabbed my waist and picked me up, slamming me down onto his bed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me again. He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. He started kissing my neck and down my chest. Damn he's so hot. I grabbed his shirt and threw it on the floor along with mine. He grabbed by pants "may I?" I nodded in agreement and he pulled them down, leaving me in just my boxers. I could feel something hard pushing against my leg and it only turned me on more. He grabbed the waistband of my boxers and looked at me. I nodded and he pulled them off. He grabbed my cock and started thrusting it faster and faster. Shit. "Eddi-" I finished before I could complete my sentence. "What's up sweetheart?". Sweetheart, damn he knows how to turn me on. "Nothing, you wanna go for round 2?". He grinned and nodded. Just as I started to pull down his pants his 2nd alarm went off. I glanced at the clock 8:30am. "SHIT, EDDIE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE".

*Smut bit over*

He looked at the clock and swore. He rolled off of me and grabbed his shirt amd a pair of jeans. I also grabbed one of Eddie's shirts qnd my sweatpants and shoved on q couple of shoes. I saw Eddie shoving on a pair and grabbing his keys.

*You drive to the school and make it to the doors just in time*

"I really thought we were going to be late Eddie." He grinned and winked at me "worth every minute y/n". I blushed at his comment and tried to hide it as we walked through the halls. A bunch of people were staring and whispering as we walked through the halls. "Hey Eddie what's up with the people staring at us?" I whispered to him. He shrugged and we kept walking. A fiew people usually stare at us for being freaks but this was different, it was almost everyone today. We walked into our class and the teacher looked shocked and turned away. What's up with everyone today?

I sat by Dustin, as usual and layed my head on the desk. Shit I'm exhausted. "Psst y/n". I looked up and smiled. Dustin pointed to my shoes and I looked down. Shit. I have one of my vans on and one of Eddie's converse. That's why everyone was staring. I looked across to Eddie, he was.looking right back at me grinning. I took off his converse and slid it along the floor to him and he did the same with my shoe. I put my own shoe back on and turned back to Dustin. He looked at me "So y/n did you and Eddie like fu-". I covered his mouth. "Dustin please shut up".

*Timeskip to after the class*

Me and Eddie walked out the class together. "Eddie imma go piss ill catch you up." He nodded and walked off with Dustin.

*In this chapter y/n gets kinda beat up and there's also homophobia so if you wanna skip it I'll say when it's over. Also mentions of y/n's past (4buse)*

I walked into the bathroom only to be grabbed by the hood and shoved into a wall. Jason. "What's up faggot? Come here to find new boys to fuck". I rolled my eyes "It seems like your pretty interested in me considering you have me pinned against a wall". He punched me in the face. It didn't hurt that much. I think im used to it now, my dad did worse. "You're kinda wea-" He punched me in the mouth "shut up freak or I'm gonna make you". I grinned and he looked confused "sounds kinda gay to me jason". He kneed me I the balls making me fall onto my knees then kicked me in the stomach and left. Idiot.

*okay it's all over. There will be talking about what happened tho*

I stood up and wiped the blood from my nose. I looked in the mirror. Shit he hits weak but my face is still pretty fucked up. I lifted my shirt and my ribs were still bruised from my dad but Jason had made them worse. I had more purple skin then normal skin.

*Eddie's pov*
Y/n had been forever in the bathroom so I stood up and left. "Mr munson if you leave my class again there will be severe consequences". I hated that class anyway so I ignored her and carried on. I went to the closest bathroom. Empty. I went to the next one. I swung the door open and there he was. He had his shirt lifted up but quickly dropped it as I walked in. It looked like his bruised were worse than before. "Y/n did something happen". He didn't turn to face me when he answered "no". I looked at the sink which was covered in bloody tissues. I walked up so him and spun him around. Shit, his face was all fucked up again. I pulled him in to a hug. How could I let this happen again. After it happened with his dad I told him it wouldn't happen again but it did. I'm such a terrible boyfriend. "Look Eddie I know you said you'd like protect me or whatever but this wasn't your fault there was no way you could've stopped this". I shook my head. "Next time I'm coming to the bathroom with you". He laughed a little then grabbed his ribs. I put my hand on his face "seriously though I'm coming everywhere with you now sweetheart". He blushed at that. He always tries to hide it but I notice it every time.

*Back to y/n's pov*
"Can we just go back to your trailer and watch a movie?" He nodded and took my hand. I wasn't scared like before. Even if someone did see us Eddie was with me this time so it all felt safer.

*They drive back to Eddie's trailer and watch a movie together*

1089 words
Okay long chapter that took forever to write. Lmk if you like it as its something new to me.