I love you

There is smut in this chapter but it says before the paragraph. Enjoy.

I lifted my head turning to face the still sleeping Eddie. I kissed his head and walked to the kitchen. I cooked some pancakes and shoved them on a plate. "Eddie.. Eddie" He opened his eyes. "You want any pancakes?" He nodded and sat up. I smiled and passed him a plate. We ate together then I went to get dressed. I grabbed a pair of my jeans and one of Eddie's shirts. "HEY EDDIE GET DRESSED I WANNA TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE" I heard movement so I assumed he listened. I turned to grab my walkman from the table.

Eddie walked in "Y/n where are we going?" I shrugged. "Get dressed and find out Eddie" He laughed a little and started to take off his shirt. I walked over and kissed him "hurry up Munson"

*Eddie's pov*
I walked in and y/n was wearing one of my shirts again. He was so cute when he did that. He told me we were going somewhere so I took my shirt off and put on a clean one. My jeans were fine so I left them. "Hurry up Munson" I chuckled at him. He's like a father.

I walked out and y/n already had his shoes on. "Whe-" He covered my mouth. He was really hot when he was like this. "Cmon Eddie we're going." I grabbed my van keys and got in the car. "Well you have to tell me now or I won't know where to go" He shook his head. "Just follow my instructions". I didn't think this would end well but I agreed anyway.

*back to y/n's pov*
"Left now" He swirved left, almost missing the turn. "Right there then park." He did just that and I got out. "A forest y/n? Are you trying to get us killed?". I sighed "you look tough Eddie but you're really just a big baby." He pulled a face which made me laugh. I started to walk and gestured for him to follow. He followed close behind.

"We're here!" He looked around "a lake?" I nodded and replied "and not just any lake, lovers Lake." I took off my shirt and then my socks and shoes. Lastly I chucked off my pants qnd jumped in the lanke, only in my boxers. "Cmon Eddie." He looked unsure "aww don't worry Eddie I'll save you from the lake monster." I laughed and dunked myself underwater, staying under as long as I could. I could hear Eddie's muffled shouts "Y/N! Y/N. SHIT" He dived in and I popped out the water "gotcha" He pushed me "y/n that's not funny." I apologised and swam off. "Can't catch me Eddie." "Hey no fair y/n you left first." I shook my head "stop whining and swim."

I swam for a while before he caught up to me. "Haha so I am the fastest." I grinned "maybe at swimming but I can so run faster than you." He shook his head "No way." I grabbed his face kissing him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to him. He kissed until we couldn't breathe. I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the water. We were at an old boat shed. "It's empty" He told me. "How do you know?" I asked in response. "Long story." I shrugged and dragged him into the boat shack. We were drenched from head to toe and our boxers were see through.

*SMUT WARNING*

He grabbed my waist and leaned forward until I layed on the shed floor. He kissed me then down my neck leaving small marks behind. He kissed down my chest until he reached my boxers. He looked up and I nodded to him. He pulled down my boxers and put a hand around my tip. He started to slowly rub up and down and I let out small moans as he did so. I could feel a hard lump growing against my leg. He kept going faster and faster until I finished. I moaned then looked down to his boxers. "Need help with that?" He nodded so I pulled down his boxers and put my mouth around him. I sucked fast and he moaned throwing his head back. "Shit y/n" I kept going till he finished.

I lifted my head and kissed him. "I love you." I could feel him smiling while we kissed "I love you too y/n"

.The end.

759 words.
I hope you enjoyed this book. I spent a lot of time writing it so lmk if you enjoyed it. If you have any other books you want me to write say here and I will probably do it. :) <3