Lilith's Past. [classic!Lilchelle]

[English]

Lilith was a regular nerd that loved science and creating various inventions. However, her dad didn't approved her dream to become a scientist, but she got a chance to prove herself at PINYPON Institute of New York. Lilith wasn't a talkative girl and when she met Tasha at new dorm she was slightly afraid, but then the brown haired roommate calmed her down.

"Hey it's fine girl, I won't hurt you or anything. So.. I'm Tasha, what's your name?"

"I'm..." Lilith stuttered, she didn't have much time to introduce herself so quickly. "I'm Lilith."

Tasha nodded. "Nice to meet you, now why don't you go lay down? You're looking kinda pale."

"Oh no, I'm f-fine. I just don't talk to anyone really..."

"I understand. Hey, do you want me to show you around?"

"That would be good."

After spending hours exploring the institute, Lilith and Tasha became friends, and their relationship grew into something more. But then they met Beautiful People, a team of three bullies that always make fun of everyone that aren't treating them like queens. After that day they found Lilith annoying and started to bully her almost everyday. Lilith never tried to take revenge, because she knew that revenge isn't a good option to stop it.
She kept being bullying until one day, she was walking down the corridor looking around and then one of the bullies pushed her onto the ground making her glasses and a bag fall. The leader of Beautiful People, Julia, found something that fell from the bag, it was her notebook with lots of invention ideas drawn. Julia started making fun of her.

"Are you a mechanic or something. Don't you know that this institute is testing designer skills only? And you're only into some inventions, you're not only a crybaby, but also a freak!"

Julia threw the notebook back to Lilith and laughed. Lilith looked down as her face started getting red with tears slowly forming in her eyes. The feeling of being useless and lonely in the institute made her sob loudly which Tasha could hear from the distance. She realized that Lilith really can't defend herself and needs someone that can protect her.

"What are you doing? She was being patient towards you and you still treat her like trash! Stay away from her!"

Tasha walked over to Julia who immediately stepped back scared of angering Tasha further. Julia sighed then walked away.

"Whatever dumber." She said to Tasha as she went forward. Tasha kneeled down and gave Lilith glasses and the bag.

"Thank you..."

"No problem, ohh I didn't knew you were good technology as well. You know how it all work?.."

Lilith nod slowly still sobbing a little.

"I'm sorry but I can't like only fashion.. Maybe I should've refused going there..."

"What? No-no-no! I didn't mean that, I'm actually impressed by your skills, in fact, our Institute isn't only for fashion." Tasha comforted her helping her stand up.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. It's just... I feel lost, and alone.."

Tasha's heart broke hearing those words. Her heart ached with every word Lilith spoke. As Lilith put on her glasses and grabbed her bag, Tasha gave her a gentle hug, Lilith was shocked at the sudden hug but then she hugged her back as more tears fell.

"Don't worry, you're here now, and I'm going to help you. I will teach you how to make friends. We're going to have so many interesting projects together...I promise."

Tears rolled down Lilith's cheek as she felt happy and warm. She wiped the tears off of her cheek and smiled softly at Tasha.

"Yeah..."