Nicks arm gets eaten too.

Pete Townshend was hungry. Hangry to be honest. Rummaging the trash he found something quite endearingly smelly.

"Mm mm" he said.

It was a mustache. Someone must have shaven some time ago. He glued it to his face.

He was running like a puppy all around the poly when suddenly, a man without a mustache or beard, looked at him furiously.

YOU TOOK RONNIE!!! YOU TOOK MY DEAR MUSTACHEY ROONNIE!!!!!!! Said Nikolai Muson

And although he was scared with the way Nickaroo was talking to him, he couldn't help it. He felt the sudden urge to eat his arm, as he had done with nicks friend, David Greasemour.

With a sudden flip of his wand, Nucks arms got disconnected to his body, and started flying towards ... and he ran away.

Nick was sad. He was a drummer after all.
But then, when all hope was thought to be lost....

PAUL MCCARTNEY IN A BROOM!

"Hee hee" he said and with more hee hees and the movement of his wand, gave nick arms again.. DOLPHIN TAILS!!! (And a dolphin head named PATRICIO)

And before leaving he threw something at Nick. RONNYE MALONE!! Ronnie MUSTACHOL! Ronnie Mustache!!!!

Ronnie gave Nick a big hug, and before dying and becoming a normal mustache again, without life, he glued himself to nicholas minaj.

Nick was happy again. He had ronnie malone and patricio with him.