ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ-ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴜꜱʜ | ᴋᴀᴡᴀᴛᴀ ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ x ᴛᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴄʜɪ

Putting this story here incase no one will read it

Takemichi was busy serving customers in the restaurant when the most handsome guy he'd ever seen came in

Takemichi was busy serving customers in the restaurant when the most handsome guy he'd ever seen came in. He swore inside his mind that he looked like a prince.

"May i take your order, sir?" Takemichi asks

??? : I wanted to try your. Wow, you look so handsome.

"Huh?"

He suddenly took Takemichi's hand and placed it on his chest.

??? : Can you feel how fast it beats right now?

Takemichi :Um Yeah.

??? : This must be love at first sight

Takemichi: What? Are you bored? Or do you have a bet with your friends or something?

??? :No , I don't. Jokes aside, im actually looking for my boyfriend. I saw him coming into this restaurant a while ago.

Takemichi :Oh,what does he look like?

Suddenly the guy took out his phone and show Takemichi a picture of him. It was actually the front of the camera.

??? :False alarm, I think I found him.

Takemichi :Huh, Me?

It caught Takemichi off guard that he tripped backwards.

_______________________________________

Some time later

Takemichi couldn't work properly because the guy just stayed for his entire shift and kept staring at him.
And before he left, he gave Takemichi a huge tip. Takemichi ran after him.

Takemichi : Is this a joke? Are you trying to win me over money? Cuz it's not gonna work.

??? :No, I was just trying to get you to come after me and talk.

Takemichi's mind *:He look so shy all of a sudden and it was kind of cute.

??? : I'll be dreaming of you tonight.

He then wink at Takemichi even the guy's eye kind of close; before finally into his car, and Takemichi spent the whole night thinking that it actually happened.

The next day of school, Takemichi's best friend Hina suddenly run up to him with an ear-piercing squeal.

Hina : Boy, you will not believe who just joined our class. He was the most handsome guy that i have ever seen in my life.

Hina was a year older than Takemichi but since they worked together in the restaurant, they become besties for life

_______________________________________

Takemichi :Oh, yeah. Cool

*Takemichi's mind: I didn't think someone would be more attractive than that rich guy last night, though.