CHAPTER 1: WAR

In a world devastated by the war between the demons and angels, freedom was nowhere to be found. Everyone fought for their parties and believe. In-between this war was the human realm suffering from this war. They were made slaves by the demons and angels because they were considered as being weak. The war continued for 100 years
due to that it was considered the Great War. But one day a miracle occurred in the human realm. An impressive mass of light appeared it revealed a goddess. She fought along with the humans and gave them the powers to fight against their oppressors. Due to her intervention the Great War sieved and the demons were sealed. The goddess disappeared after that and peace reigned in the world

♥✿ฺ✿ฺ3000 years later ♥✿ฺ✿ฺ
"

Wow amazing so this is the capital Historia" am Yui Natsuki and today I'm going to enroll in the Fairy Academy. This Academy is special in the training of future demon hunters and is considered the best in the whole Kingdom of Rover and today I'm going to become one of their students. "You seem to be excited Miss Natsuki". "Uncle I'm overly excited".

My uncle,  Lord Simon is the formal director of the school and one of the most handsome men in the entire Kingdom and even more. He is very tall ,having a perfect body, his long golden hair is the best, and his perfect face is just awesome ,with his sapphire eyes colour. Uncle is really the best ,I will really love to be his bride. "You Should be careful Miss Natsuki it will not be easy, especially you who space  out so often " . " Uncle I don't!,but why are you calling me Miss Natsuki normally you call me my little cutie". When I asked this question uncle look a little bit embarrassed but he tried to maintain his composure, it's funny to see him like this. "it's because I'm no more your uncle but the director of the school so you should do the same and call me Sir Simon". "It's really strange to call you that but I'm going to do my best to call you that uncle". Opps I called uncle again uncle I hope to be able to call him Sir .

"Sir we  have arrived". As the driver call out without thinking I immediately open the door and went out of the car .  "Wow Amazing" with shiny eyes I admired my future school. It was amazing the school and everything, the Mana was over flowing everywhere. Finally I have arrived at my destination I have many aspirations for this year and I will do my best in each task I will carry out. I'm sure it will not be easy but I will work hard." I yui Natsuki am now student in the Fairy Academy "

I'm sorry if I'm not a good writer(●__●), I really did my best I hope you will enjoy this story ,Pleaseಥ⌣ಥ enjoy it .