21

I come inside cafe my eyes found just one girl who is no other than lea. soon, i saw her sitting on the chair near window. i sigh and walk towards her i clean my throat to gain her attention. She look at me and smile but that smile more likely a smirk. "sit y/n." i roll my eyes and sit in front of her.

"Yeah say? what you want to tell me? " she cross her arms over her chest and gaze at me. "so how was your day? " Gosh I'm so done with her what she exactly want calm down y/n. i take a deep breath and glare at her "Please lea we are not friends or something just come to the point. " she laugh a Little what's so funny?

"y/n don't you want to eat or drink something? " i got up from seat "I'm going okay b-" she cut me off and yell a little "don't be stubborn y/n just sit okay fine let me come to the point. " i sigh and sit back she nodded her gaze was like glare and her lips turn into a smirk. "Taehyung love you right he must have confess you? "

I chuckled and tuck my hair behind my ear looking at her i said "how you know? " She lean towards me and said "i know him since our college days!!" I feel like something burning inside me "So what? " i kept my gaze and tone cold.

she chuckled "He is not a normal man y/n." my eyebrows raised at her words. "what do you mean lea just say? " I yell "Oh y/n your so called friend Taehyung is a Mafia he do so many illegal activities." Wait what the hell she saying. i laugh nervously and gulped "no don't talk stupid. " she laugh and open her phone lock.

"I knew it you will not believe in my words!! So, i bring prove with me. " she smirk and throw the phone in front of me i roll my eyes and pick up the phone soon, my world stop i found a video of Taehyung he is merciless beating a guy i cover my mouth with another hand. my eyes widen then, he pull out of one gun and shoot him.

made me flinched i lock the phone and throw it on the table. did he just killed someone? with his own hands? why no Taehyung isn't like this he is a gentleman he is a loving person. my eyes become blurry i look at lea she was staring at me with emotionless face i wipe my tears "if you still didn't believe me then ask him ask anyone everyone know who is Kim Taehyung."

He isn't like that he can't he can't kill someone no Taehyung isn't like this. he play with me? "I saved your life baby!!" she smile and get up "Beware little one. " she said and left the cafe. i still can't believe this is true? he isn't a man he is monster he is a killer why no one stopping him? how can he do this. i flinched as i found my phone vibrate.

i look at the screen found Taehyung calling me. i wipe my tears and pick up his call "H-ello" i said try to act cool but I'm burning from inside. "where are you?" "I'm on my way. " i said and sigh i cut the call before he could say a word. he is a liar how can he do this to me he invite me to his mansion for a dinner and obvious my answer.

which is surely no i will never.. i got up and went towards his mansions pathway.

_____

i come inside his mansions one of maid come towards me and bow i softly smile "Mr kim in his bedroom you can go there. " I nodded why I'm so nervous? i feel like something bad going to happen i gulped and try to calm my heartbeat. i slowly take my steps towards his bedroom.

The door was already open so i peek inside i saw him talking in a phone call with someone his back is facing me. next words which come out from his mouth made me hate him even more. "just kill him already and yeah obviously take his all property under us and about his friend kill him too show it as a accident whatever now don't call me. "

he cut the call and turn to face me he gasped in horror i back off and my tears never stop how can he? "How can y-ou? " i whispered he nervously said "Y/n look lis-" "don't take my name from your shitty mouth. " i yelled he didn't said anything just stare at me. "y/n listen to me. " he come towards me i pushed him "lea was right you are a killer monster. "

he close his eyes i know he is getting angry. "Taehyung how can you take someone's life away you have no right." "enough. " he yelled made me flinched "y/n yes I'm a killer monster but i do love you baby!! and i wasn't like this."

I wipe my tears and yell "shut up!!" "okay!! what will you do then huh will you tell this all to police. " i nodded "yes I'll " he laugh "okay fine do they can do nothing they all are wrap around my finger they all whole korea not only korea whole world police and many peoples work under me you can do nothing. "

i got numb he smirk and started to walk towards me i back off he didn't stop and come towards me "you show your true colour bitch. " i said I'm so scared what if he do something with me? no he cage me between his arms and wall i sob he smirk at my state "aw my baby don't cry you are very precious to me i love you angel and you are mine.. "

he whispered darkly he isn't looking like a Taehyung i know he is whole different person his tone gaze words everything is different "no I'm not yours I'll never love a man like you." i said yelling he grip on my jaw line and said while grit his teeth "never ever say those words I'll fuck you so hard."

"i loathed you. " i yell and push him he chuckled at back off "i don't love you i hate you!! " He walk towards a his nightstand and open the drawer he bring something from it. it was a gun i got scared "you killing me? " he smile "why would i? " he throw the gun on the table and bring out someting from inside the drawer he cover it from his hand.

I started to walk towards door "look stay away f-rom me please." my voice come out like a whisper. but i know he listen it. "how can i baby i can't stay away from you " he smirk he walk closer to me before i could run away from his room he pull me towards his chest and then i feel pain in my neck i look at him with my blurry eyes.

soon, i blank out but before that i hear his words "your mine only mine not even death can apart us. "

Do vote and comment!! <3