Eating Out at Home

“Can I eat you out?”

The startled flinch Heeseung gave told him everything he needed to know. He still would wait for Heeseung to verbally tell him he was okay with it. That he wanted it. But at least he knew, thanks to body language, that the idea was not completely off the table. If he were like any other person, he’d be able to tell Heeseung wanted it by smell alone. But Sunghoon was not like the rest, he had anosmia. Meaning, in his case, that he couldn’t smell anything.

As an alpha, most pitied him once they found out he couldn’t smell any scents. As an alpha, he supposedly needed that to be able to tell how his omega felt. But he didn’t need a sense of smell to tell what Heeseung was thinking, one look at his face and Sunghoon just knew. Heeseung’s eyes expressed more than any scent ever could.

So, no, normally he didn’t pay attention to it. He had lived like that his whole life; it was only natural that he’d develop other things to be able to tell people’s moods. Granted, not knowing what a pizza smelt like was a little bit of a downer, but he could guess what it smelt like by its taste. He did this with most foods, their smell couldn’t be that different to their taste after all, right?

That’s what led him to the current situation. Even if he had never been bothered by not being able to smell before, now he had Heeseung. An omega who didn’t mind he had anosmia, an omega who loved him, an omega he loved. They’d been together for over six months and Heeseung was perfect. The problem was, everyone else knew this too. Now, Sunghoon wasn’t often jealous, but every single person they met commented on how sweet Heeseung scent was. They told him he was lucky he could smell Heeseung’s scent that often. That Heeseung’s scent was one in a million. However, no one mentioned what his scent was like.

Honestly, Sunghoon was tired and, for the first time, felt angry at not being able to smell.

“Y-you want to what?” Heeseung was sitting on the sofa in his apartment. He sounded nervous, but Sunghoon noticed the subtle way he pressed his legs together and the slight biting of his lip.

“I want to know what your scent is like,” because that’s all it was. Well, he also wanted to eat Heeseung out, it would be very hot no doubt, but he really just wanted to have an idea of what his scent was like.

Since that’s the only way he knew how to get an idea of a smell, by tasting, and everyone knew that slick was probably where the scent of an omega was most concentrated. So, following that logic, if he ate Heeseung out, he’d know what his scent smelt like. Or, well, he’d have a pretty close guess.

“O-okay? I- right now?” Heeseung tried to keep up with what was going on, Sunghoon just stared at him.

“I mean, I wouldn’t mind,” he admitted. He’d be up to eating Heeseung out whenever, honestly. Heeseung blushed, like he could tell what Sunghoon was thinking.

“Well, I would,” Jungwon, their friend and also Heeseung’s roommate, comments sounding almost offended. “Don’t do stuff while I’m still here.”

“Sorry,” they both said at the same time.

“Though we haven’t done anything yet,” Sunghoon points out, and if stares could kill, Jungwon would have killed him right there.

“I’m leaving to Jay’s for dinner, just… wait until then,” and Sunghoon could wait a couple of hour more.

During those hours of waiting, Sunghoon discovered he was a lot more impatient than he had thought. Maybe he was impatient in general or maybe it was because this involved Heeseung, he didn’t know. He tried, though, not to touch Heeseung too much, not to tempt himself. It was hard and Heeseung wasn’t helping. He could swear Heeseung was intentionally showing off his ass. He believed this because Jungwon was also looking at Heeseung like he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Like he couldn’t believe Heeseung was being that shameless.