RODDYDAE

𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕏𝔸 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐:
ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕩 𝕄𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖

"𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨"

"Happy Birthday Shey and Trelllll, happy birthday to you!" All of Sheyaa and Kentrell's friends sung as they happily blew out their candles, Sheyaa  placing a sweet kiss on his boyfriend's lips

"Happy Birthday Shey and Trelllll, happy birthday to you!" All of Sheyaa and Kentrell's friends sung as they happily blew out their candles, Sheyaa  placing a sweet kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "Thanks y'all. I appreciate y'all coming out for me and babe. It really means a lot." The room filled with 'awes' as everyone in the room clapped.

"Also a special thank you to Nick for putting this whole thing together, all we had to do was show up and you had everything under control." Nick blushed, flipping his locs over his shoulder. "I might've lost a few nights of sleep but it was worth it. Thanks Sheyaa, my favorite libra." He cheesed. "Um excuse me?!" Kentrell folded his arms over his chest. "I love you Kenny, but you get on my fucking nerves, respectfully."

"Well, find a new best friend, respectfully." He sarcastically smiled and gave him the finger. "I'm playinggggg, you so fucking dramatic. I love youuuuu!" Nick wrapped his arms around Kentrell's stomach, squeezing his torso as the boy didn't budge, still mad at his friend. "Bitch hug me back!"

While the two of them argued, everyone began waking away, the DJ turning up the music once again.

-
Kentrell began to make his rounds around the room, drunkenly thanking everyone for coming, even though the party was far from over. He squinted his eyes as he made his way over to his friend Rodrick who was sitting by himself, texting away on his phone. The birthday boy flopped down, immediately placing his head on Rodricks shoulder.

"Hey Roddy." The boy slurred and Roddy smiled before laughing hysterically. He did face two blunts before the man came over to him. "Hi Kenny. You drunk huh?" Kentrell sighed before nodding his head. "Why you here by yourself?" Roddy shrugged his shoulders. "You know I don't really be talking to people like that."

"True, but your maaaan is comingggg." The drunk boy sung, making Roddy furrow his eyebrows. "And who might that be?"

"Cordae, duh." Jahseh said, sitting down on the opposite side of him. Rodrick instantly rolled his eyes. "One, that's not my man, and two, he's a whole bottom I don't wanna be bumping coochies all night." Jahseh laughed as Jay made his way into the conversation, sitting down next to Kentrell. "Trust me, he ain't no bottom. That nigga is paaaaackingggg!" Jay sung before laughing.

Rodrick turned his face up. "See the thought of him having sex with you is turning me off already." Jay rolled his eyes. "First of all, fuck you, second of all, I just sucked him off. No nigga in this world deserves this pussy." The boy ended his sentence by swiping his hand under in chin.