21NBAQUANDO

𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕏𝔸 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐 : 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕩 𝕋𝕖𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕝𝕖𝕪

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪..."

Tyquian made his way down the stairs excitedly as he went into the kitchen to watch his boyfriend cook

Tyquian made his way down the stairs excitedly as he went into the kitchen to watch his boyfriend cook. "Trell it smells so good in here!" He practically moaned opening various pots that held fried chicken, Mac and cheese and collard greens. "Thank you baby." Kentrell humbly smiled, kissing his boyfriend on the lips.

After being in jail for six months, Sheyaa was finally making his way home. His boyfriends had been waiting for this day since his sentencing, and couldn't be more elated that the elder of the three would be walking through the door at any second.

Making them a family again.

"Do you know what time he's coming?" Tyquian asked as he followed Kentrell around the kitchen. "Bryson said he was picking him up around 3 so he should be here at like five." The shorter boy squealed, unable to contain his excitement.

"Kenny come see what I did upstairs!" Tyquian grabbed his forearm, dragging his boyfriend up the steps and into the room that the three of them shared.

The giant king bed that sat in the middle of the room was covered with red satin sheets while candles were all around it. Heart balloons hung from the ceiling and two pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs dangled from each side of the headboard.

Kentrell looked down at the rose petals on the floor that were leading into the bathroom. He followed them, more candles surrounding the jacuzzi tub that fit the three of them perfectly. Kentrell smirked at the cans of Reddi Whip and cut up strawberries that spelled out 'welcome home daddy' on the counter.

His face twisted up in disgust. "It looks like Valentine's Day threw up in here." Tyquian huffed in annoyance before Kentrell smiled, showing his grill.

"He gone love it."

Sheyaa was such a soft hood nigga but that's what his boyfriends liked about him. He wasn't afraid to show his emotional side. He made videos in the car with the gun in his lap, listening to Beyoncé. He always wanted his boyfriends to feel loved and appreciated, no matter how far away he was. He had no problem with putting his emotions on the table.

"Ugh, I miss him!" Tyquian pouted, looking at his Apple Watch. Almost as if on cue, Kentrell's phone rung. He pulled it out his pocket, sliding the phone icon across the screen.