チャプター三

"So, my name is Tsuki, this is Kimura." The neko hybrid said, gesturing towards herself, then the "Curse of Loftaian". "Thank you for introducing me to a stranger, now if you'll excuse me, I'll be practicing by the riverbank." Kimura said, standing up and walking away.  "Don't go after. She never tells when she's truly practicing." Tsuki told the dark elf as he began to walk after her. "I see." The dark elf said, sitting back down. "You see what, Jafea?" The diminutive neko hybrid asked. "I'll tell you later Kitsurem." Jafea replied. "The dark elf is correct in not divulging such things, Kimura harbors much darkness in her heart, the past is not an easy thing to forget." The cloaked woman said, voice still robotic as it issued from behind the mask. "Hold on, you still haven't introduced yourself." The dark elf said. "That is not necessary, those who don't know still suspect. It's no use introducing one already known." The cloaked woman said, taking a sip of a cold broth through the bottom of the mask. "Though I suppose if that is not to your liking." She continued, unfastening the mask. The mask, fully unfastened, dropped into the woman's gloved hands, revealing a beautifully timeless face, old but young, wise but amused, and eyes changing with the direction of the sunlight. "You're a Fae!" Jafea exclaimed. "Of course, but we Fae creatures are not to be the object of reverence, we are creatures of chaos, we can be nice, granting wishes, and such. But more often than not, we mislead, corrupt, and even kill. Look at the Fae populace in Loftaian, one even is rumored to have spurred the corruption of the king..." The woman continued, scowling in disgust at the mention of Loftaian. "I moved away from my sisters and brothers for that precise reason. I had no desire to harm." The woman added.