13

13. a jealous family dinner.
chapter song: ride by HYBS

sagelynns pov
at the cabin

EVERYONE TURNS TO THEO TO SEE HIM CONFUSED AND WITH HIS FIST BALLED UP

EVERYONE TURNS TO THEO TO SEE HIM CONFUSED AND WITH HIS FIST BALLED UP. "Yea a guy. is that a problem?" my eyebrows furrowed as I glare into his eyes. He scoffs as he walks out of the kitchen leaving me genuinely confused. I jog after him trying to see what his problem was but every time I would get close he would walk faster. As I run after him, he shuts his door and locks it. I say banging on the door "Theo open the fucking door!" I hear silence. "Ugh! you're so immature!"

I stomp down the stairs then I take a deep breath. I meet with everyone sitting on the couch staring at me. "You okay darling?" I smile as my dad checks up on me and I sit on the couch. "Yea im good dad." We all start to talk again like nothing happened and everything was going great until Theo came down stairs to grab a soda still acting like a dick. He slammed the door and started to walk back upstairs until I got up and walked over to him. O shove my hand against his back and he slowly turns around. "What." he says gritting his teeth. I pull his shirt and pull him in close. "First of all we're going to get this straight. You not speak to me like that. Second of all stop being a dick for one second and spend time with your fucking family. We can deal with this later. Understood pretty boy?" I say only quiet enough for him to hear me. "Yes." I let him go and I walk in to the living room. "Everyone ready for dinner?"

Everyone rushed to the dinner table and sat in their spots as I grabbed dinner out of the oven. I put dinner on the table then sit in my seat next to mattheo. "So Sagelynn dear. how was your day with your guy?" my mom says while winking. i chuckle and as i'm about to tell my mom about the time i had until i hear theo say something under his breathe. i scoff and push myself away from the table. "i'm done with you being a dick." i give everyone hugs and go upstairs to my room.

I turn on my shower and set my playlist up on my google home. I walkout the bathroom to my closet to pick something comfortable to wear. As I'm browsing through my closet I step on the bag that my clothes came in from the thrift store. I pick up the bag and on the side there was a sticky note. 'i had an amazing time with you - stranger' a smile creeps to my face as i sticky the sticky note to my wall and go to throw away the bag in my trashcan.

I pick out my favorite ac/dc shirt and some tights. I place the outfit on my bed and make my way into my bathroom. I remove all my layer of clothing and walk into my shower closing the glass door behind me.

I let out a sigh of relief as the hot water hits my skin. I do my usual shower routine and exit the shower when I'm done. I open the cabinet in my bathroom for a towel and wrap a brown towel around my body and a gray one for my hair. Once I exit the bathroom I can still hear everyone downstairs. I walk over to my window and move the curtains out of the way.

I look down at my windowsill and sit down next to it. "They won't notice right?" I open the top of my grinder and set it to the side while I start putting the weed in between the walls. I fill the grinder up until theres no space left and I put on the top to and started to twist. Once the top gets loose I untwist the bottom and set it separately from the top of the grinder. I open my pack of rillos and I split it down the middle so that I can remove the tobacco.

I empty the tobacco back into the packaging and I start to roll the blunt. I take the blunt and a lighter and I walk over to my dresser. I stop to light it and I open my dresser to find clothes. I hear my door open and someone starts to speak "Sage-" I brace myself by coving my private parts and I shout "CLOSE THE DOOR!"

Theo steps in my room and closes the door behind him. "What the hell get out! I don't have any clothes on." He looks at me and cocks one of his eyebrows. "That's never stopped you before." I scoff and continue to rummage through my drawers. "Why are you in here exactly?" He walks over to me and takes the blunt out my mouth then stakes a stride off if it. "You never came back down." I take the blunt and I walk over to my bed with my clothing.

"Hm maybe because you were being a dick?" I pump the lotion that was on my bed side table into my hand so that I can moisture my skin. "I'm sorry love." I still don't turn towards him as I continue to rub the lotion into skin. "Come on Sage, I said I was sorry." I put on my undergarments including my fuzzy socks and throw a shirt over my head. I turn towards him to look him up and down "If you want me to forgive you get on your knees and apologize like the little pathetic boy that we both know you are for me." I walk towards him and his only reply is a scoff. "So are you not going to do it?" He looks towards me with disbelief in his eyes. "Are you fucking serious right now?" I look at him then I direct my eyes to the floor. He gets on both of his knees and looks up at me. "I'm sorry love. I overreacted when I started to be an asshole and flip out. Please forgive me."

I bend down to his level and a smile plays on my face. "That was pretty hot." I gaze into his eyes and I like my lips. "But I still don't forgive you. Maybe you can call me mommy next time." I walk out of the room and make my way back to the dinner table.

" I walk out of the room and make my way back to the dinner table

Authors note: Hi guys Im so sorry i haven't been updating. I've been really busy and schools a lot but i have to tell you guys something. i love you 💕 but i do have to ask you guys something. If i were to come back and fully like commit, who would you want a fan fiction of?