Decisions

This has got to be one of my fastest updates ever!!

But yeah.. we will have a couple of more chapters for this SS as I assume Avneil marriage would be a good idea.

So let's start..

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda ji
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karun intezaar tera
Tu dil tuyion jaan meri
Jaan meri..

Avni is standing outside study while Neil falls on his knees crying. Both let their tears fall, but can't get to each other.

Avni comes down and collides with Shweta as she was distracted and disturbed.

Shweta- dhyaan se Avni.. beta kya hua tu theek toh hai.

Shweta asks worriedly looking at her face.

Avni- han kyun?

Shweta- teri ankh bhi laal hai aur chehra bhi ultra sa lag raha hai.

Avni- kuch nahin mummy ji main thik hun.. woh lagta hai kitchen mein pyaaz kat rahe hain toh aansun aa gaye.

Shweta- Acha thik hai.. puttar tu meta ek kaam kar degi?

Avni- ji kahiye na.

Shweta- Tillu ke bachelor pad mein yeh box rakhwade na.

Avni- bachelor pad? Woh toh..

Shweta- haan par Neil se usse waapas khareed liya.

Avni- par mummy ji main kaise?

Shweta- Dekh Avni mana mat kar.. Tillu sirf mujhe andar jaane deta hai.. aur main busy hun.. toh chali jaa na.

Avni nods slowly and takes the box and keys.

Shweta- aj hi pohonchana hai.

Avni- ji main jaati hun.

Avni says and leaves from there. Meanwhile Shweta sighs in anticipation.

Shweta- rabji meri yeh koshish waste na jaaye.

...

After sometime,

Avni reaches the bachelor pad and gets emotional looking at NA on the door. She unlocks the door and gets overwhelmed seeing the pad filled with her and their pictures. She puts the box on the floor and closes the door from inside.

She recalls all their beautiful moments from this pad amidst her tears.

She is smiling seeing his love for her, and at the same time crying for his pain.

She goes to sit on his chair, when she notices a paper on the table. Curiously she picks it up and on it was written..

I hate you Avni..

Before she could react, the door opens and she turns to find Neil standing there, who was shocked finding her there, but then notices the paper in her hand.

Avni- sorry.. main bas jaa hi rahi thi.

Avni says wiping her tears.

Neil- Avni meri baat..

Avni doesn't listen to him and walks out of the pad.

Neil, who had come here for some relief after what he came to know, was again in distress, but this time the reason was Avni's tears and the paper he saw in her hand. He ran his fingers through his hair frustrated.

...

In Khanna house,

Everyone is looking at Avni shocked.