~ sleepover w crush.. ~

your crush invited you over for a sleepover, of course you said yes. once you  arrived he brought her to his room, he picked you up and threw you onto his bed. you guys tickle eachother and play fight for awhile.

you finally settled and are now sitting down talking, but facing eachother. he moves his knee and it accidently goes between ur legs, and rubs along your clit. you let out a soft whimper, " hm what was that darling?" he laughed. " oh nothing" as your face starts to get flustered.

you lay down and he lays beside you, you joke around and make fun of him. "shut up" he laughs. "make me" you said. he looks over at you and pushes his lips against your lips, you start making out for a good 3 minutes. "damn your good" he said. " oh really?" you laughed.

you continue to watch a movie, looking over at him your fighting the urge of sitting on his lap and feeling his dick. you cant take it anymore, your pussy is just throbbing for him. you sit up and get on top of him, facing forward. "what are you doing darling?" he asked as his face goes flustered. you don't answer and you just start to move your hips around and grind slowly.

you take off your pants so your just in ur panties and a bra. teasing the fuck out of him, he places his hands on your waist. guiding you so you can feel his dick, its getting hard. he pushes you down and starts moving his hips up and down. you let out a soft whimper, "you like that" he asked in a quiet voice, you nod quickly.

he turns you over onto your back, while he kisses your body all the way down to ur pussy. he uses his tongue on you, running his tongue along your clit. you grab the back of his head playing with his hair while your other hand is clenching the bed sheets.

"your so wet for me mommy" he says. he lifts his head up and thrusts two of his fingers inside you, giving you so much of his pleasure. you moan so loud.. " shush my parents are home darling, dont wanna get caught." he winks. he stops touching and playing with you and you whimper. "well i suppose i need to please you now"

you get on ur knees and start performing fellatio. rolling your tongue around the tip, jerking him off at the same time. "god you have beautiful eyes" he says, barley able to speak. he roughly pushed you down and pins you on the bed. holding your wrists above ur head, spreads open your legs, and thrusts so deep inside you.

"a-ah im gonna cum" she whimpers. he pushes on your lower stomach and goes slow. your having the best intercourse youve ever felt, you get on top of him and start riding the fuck out of him. "daddys gonna cum?" you laughed, massaging your boobs while hes rubbing his fingers back and forth along your clit.

you guys finally stop before you get caught. " your so good my love" she says. you guys put your clothes on and cuddle.