Chapter 2- Beautiful to Brittle

*the three look out on the balcony*

*the Snow King uses magic and creates a snow flurry over Crystal who smiles happily*

Snow King: *to Crystal* Your mother is right you know, life can't all be fun and games. One day, you will rule winter.

Crystal Winter: *defends herself* But I am ready to rule. I've read every magical meteorlogical manifesto and studied every fableous fairy tale ever after!

Snow Queen: *sincerely* Crystal, there's a difference between understanding and doing. *uses her magic to create an ice rose* *sincerely* Soon my dear you will blossom like this enchanted winter rose.

*the pixies look from within the balcony*

*Jackie and Northwind look from above the castle with sinister grins*

Snow King: *sincerely* And become the next Snow Queen.

*Crystal takes the Winter Rose and hugs her mother*

Male Narrator: *calmly* Oh, it looked as though all was well in the world of fairy tales.

*Crystal walks out to the balcony*

Snow King: *laughs calmly and follows her*

*the Snow Queen stays back and sighs calmly*

Female Narrator: *serious* But looks can be deceiving...

*Jackie opens the envelope and dumps magenta dust over the Snow Queen*

Male Narrator: *serious* Evil was in the air. Literally...

*the Snow Queen gets the magic dust in her eyes*

*flashback to Apple releasing the Evil Queen*

Brooke Page: Last chapter, Ever After faced the greatest villain ever, the Evil Queen from Snow White's tale! When her mirror prison shattered, the glass fragments created a powerfully evil dust.

*Apple throws an apple at the Evil Queen's mirror which the glass shatters releasing her*

Evil Queen: *evil cackle*

Brooke Page: The Snow Royal's shape-shifting servants Jackie Frost and Northwind stole that potent source of evil. And that cannot be good!

*Jackie and Northwind as snow owls watch the scene between the Evil Queen and Apple as well as the creation of Mira Shards*

Evil Queen- *calls out* So what are two frost elves doing all the out at Ever After High as opposed to working for the Snow Royal Family? *looks at the snow owls with an arched brow and crossed arms*

*the snow owls look in shock*

Evil Queen- *smirks* It's ok, no need to be afraid. I don't bite...

*the snow owls land and turn into Jackie and Northwind*

Evil Queen- *crosses arms* What are your names frost elves?

Female- *looks at her in concern* J-Jackie Frost, your majesty. *points* That's my brother, Northwind.

Northwind- *waves*

Evil Queen- *looks between Jackie and Northwind and back to Jackie* So...what do you want? You're a long way from home.

Jackie- *looks at her and explains* It's just the Snow Royal family, they have all this power and they waste it on having fun and ice hockey. *glares* And they work us to the bone just doing dirty work for them and just waste time. Someone else should be in charge.