Chapter 4- Wicked Curses

*meanwhile at Baba Yaga's hut*

Ashlynn Ella: *concerned* Madam Baba Yaga. You know a lot about curses, right?

Madam Baba Yaga: *worried* What? Why? Who said anything about a curse. *quickly* No curses here. You can't prove anything. Who sent you?

*the students look at each other in confusion*

Briar Beauty: No, no, no. Crystal's mom, the Snow Queen. We think she might be cursed.

Baba Yaga- *shocked* The Snow Queen? Cursed? *curious* How?

Crystal Winter: Madam Yaga, can you help? Please? My mom she's turned from sweet and kind to cold and icy!

Faybelle- *arches eyebrow* She's supposed to be like that. She's supposed to be a villain. She's The Snow Queen.

Raven- *admits* Or she could change her destiny.

Crystal- *looks at Faybelle* My mother and the queens before her have always been kind-hearted. In fairy tale history, there's never been an evil Snow Queen.

Baba Yaga- *laughs wickedly* That's hilarious...wherever did you hear that child!

Crystal- *concerned* My mom...before she was cursed. She always told me stories about our family legacy and how the Snow Queen's of the past ruled with kindness and prosperity...

Briar- *concerned* That's what my mom told me about the Snow Queen too.

Ashlynn- *admits* Mine too. All the princesses know about how the Snow Queen's were kind and looked after the winter

Mira- *crosses arms* Someone's lying. *looks at Crystal* Crystal, you're mom was supposed to follow in her mother's footsteps as the next Snow Queen as a villain.

Crystal- *glares at Mira* That's not true! My mother is a good Snow Queen as much as those before her. You don't know what you're talking about.

Briar- *concerned* Crystal, easy. Mira's new...*to Baba Yaga* Can you help with the curse?  

Madam Baba Yaga: *admits* No promises, child. *serious* It depends on the kind of curse...if it is a curse and not your mother's latent potential for villainy. *to them* Bring your mother to me and we'll see what I can do. *levitates hot cocoa* Hot cocoa? Yummy! Made with fresh pig's breath!

*the girl's bolt out of the room quickly*

*in the hallway*

Crystal Winter: *serious* So now we just have to figure out how to get my mom and dad to come to Ever After High.

Briar Beauty: *smirks slyly* I've got an idea...but Raven and Mira might not like it.

*Raven and Mira look at each other in confusion*

*meanwhile at the Snow Palace, the Snow Queen is sitting on her throne with the crystal rose in a vase*

Snow Queen: *glares* Where is my good-natured daughter?

Serf: *worriedly* I believe she went to visit her old friends. She sent you this invitation: "You are cordially invited to attend the Ever After High Royal Career Day."

Snow Queen: *levitates the letter* *uses her magic to blast the serf into a snow wolf*

Serf Wolf: *howls and snarls*

Snow Queen: *glares* Friends? A Snow Queen has no friends! Make ready my sleigh, I'm going to Ever After High. *gets up and goes out of the throne room* I will make my daughter see the bitterness and and cold  and she will be groomed for my throne appropriately!