005.

It was the next morning and my mom had gotten home from a long shift.

Mom: "Y/n? Time to wake up!"

Y/n: "Okay mom."

I woke up and put on a black skirt and a white (favorite band) shirt on. I put mascara and my cherry chapstick on. I was walking to school when I saw Billy pedaling to school.

Y/n: "Hey Billy!"

Billy: "Oh hey y/n! See ya at school!"

I smiled as he continued riding his bike. I remember Billy being my best friend for a long time. When I moved we grew farther apart, I missed Billy for a long time after that. I was happy to see him happy. Vance walked to my classes with me and we ate lunch with Finney and Robin. I kept looking at Robin, something about him was so mesmerizing.

Robin's pov

Y/n kept looking at me and I was happy she looked at me how I looked at her. I thought her and Vance had a thing but I guess they're just best friends. Over the past months Finney, Y/n, Vance and I became good friends. Nobody messed with Finney anymore because he has the most badass friends. I think he likes this girl named Donna, he gets really happy when she's around.

Y/n: "Robin? Are you listening?"

Robin: "Yeah sorry I just zoned out for a bit."

Y/n: "Oh, okay then. So as I was saying-"

Billy: "Hey y/n can I sit here?"

Vance: "And who are you?"

Billy: "I'm her cousin?"

Vance: "Oh, okay."

Y/n: "Yes you can Billy. Vance don't be so hard on people."

Vance: "Can't promise anything."

Y/n's Pov

I was so tired by the end of the day. Robin and I were in history in the back of the class so nobody could see if we were asleep or not. I passed a note to Robin.

"Hey I'm gonna put my head down, cover for me?"

He passed it back.

"Yeah I will, night."

I smiled as I nodded at him. I slowly fell asleep. I woke up to someone rubbing my back.

Y/n: "Is it time to leave..?" I whispered.

Robin: "In like five minutes yeah."

Y/n: "Oh alright."

He took his hand off my back. The bell rung and we all rushed out to get home. I met up with Vance and Finney with Robin right behind me. We were all gonna go to my house to hangout before it was time for everyone to go home.

Billy: "Hey um y/n?"

Y/n: "Oh hi Billy! What's up?"

Billy: "Can I spend the night at yours? My parents have been having some problems."

Y/n: "Oh yeah, I don't mind. Come over any time."

Billy: "Thanks y/n, your the best."

Y/n: "No problem, I've got clothes you can wear so you can walk home with us and call your mom."

Billy: "Okay."

We all walked to my house joking along the way when suddenly I felt this uneasy feeling in my stomach. The van was back.