006.

Panic rang through my body. I couldn't help but let tears stream down my face. I tried to keep myself from wondering who he would take next. What if it was someone I knew and loved. Finney, Robin, Billy, Vance again. I couldn't let it happen again. I just couldn't. I grabbed Robins hand never taking my eyes off the van. 

Robin: "Y/n? What's wrong?"

Y/n: "He's back Robin, he's back."

They all turned to see who I was talking about only to see the black van going the other way.

Billy: "Oh..I forgot about that van. Why don't we call the cops?"

Vance: "They won't just arrest him for someone who was already found. After his next victim we will."

Y/n: "Let's just get home, please."

Everyone: "Okay sorry."

The next few days my anxiety was through the roof. I would call my friends every evening after school to make sure they got home ok. 

Robin: "Yeah I'm fine, you okay?"

Finney: "I swear I'm fine y/n."

Vance: "You live across the street from me dipshit, and yes I'm fine."

Billy, he didn't answer. So I called Robin.

Y/n: "He didn't answer me! What if he got taken! The grabber definitely wouldn't take his time like he did with Vance, he wants revenge."

Robin: "Your just being over worried y/n calm down. It's getting kind of annoying."

Y/n: "Oh I didn't know, I'm just on edge because of Vance and I don't want you to leave me."

Robin was silent for a minute.

Robin: "Y/n come to a movie with me and we can take our minds off it."

Y/n: "Okay, your right. I just hope he's okay.."

Robin: "My uncle and I will be there in five. Be ready y/n/n."

Y/n: "Thank you Robin, I love you see you later."

Robin: "You love me-" but I hung up after he could continue. I slapped my mouth realizing what I just said. I got ready, I put on a brown long sleeve and a jean skirt. I curled my hair and put some chapstick on. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs.

Y/n: "Bye mom I'll be back in a few!"

Mom: "Okay have fun sweetie!"

I opened the door to a very nervous Robin.

Robin: "Woah! You look great!"

Y/n: "Oh thanks."

Robin: "Okay let's go."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the car where his uncle was waiting. He sat in the back with me so I didn't feel left out. When we got there his uncle left us in the car to watch the movie. He took me to a common make out spot, the drive in.

Robin: "Okay so the movie is a bit scary but I haven't seen it yet so it's a first for both of us."

Y/n: "Yeah I guess. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with what I said on the phone."

Robin: "Oh no it's fine." He smiled.

We watched the movie and I jumped a few time only for Robin to laugh at me. I liked Robin, I never admitted to it but I am now.

Robin's Pov

I really hopped y/n liked me as much as I liked her. I mean she told me she loved me but she also tells Finney and Vance that. I felt her jump a few times and laughed at her. Man she was perfect.

Y/n's pov

I had a good time with Robin but my mind went straight back to Billy. What if I'm right? What if the grabber took him? What if I'll never see him again, my cousin, my first best friend, my family, the first person I shared good memories with. What would I do if he's gone. I quickly got snapped back into reality when the movie ended.

Y/n: "That was a good movie, I really liked it."

Robin: "Yeah me too, we should do this more often."

Y/n: "Yeah maybe." 

Robin got closer and starred in my eyes. He then started to lean in. I don't know why I did this but I did.

Y/n: "Uhm your uncle's back and it's late, we should get home.."

Robin: "Oh uhh yeah sorry."

It was awkward the rest of the way home. I hate myself for not kissing him. God damnit y/n! We got to my house and I said goodbye and thank you to Robin and his uncle.

Robins pov

I leaned in to kiss her but she seemed like she didn't want to so she interrupted me. The car ride home was weird. We dropped her off and drove away.

Uncle: "So...you like her?"

Robin: "Yeah actually, a lot."

Uncle: "Ahh I see, young love. I miss that."

Robin: "Love? I don't know about love."

Uncle: "I heard the phone call Robin, she said she loved you."

Robin: "Yeah but she says that to Finney and Vance too."

Uncle: "But it felt different to you yes?"

Robin: "Yeah, it did.."

Uncle: "So you love her too then?"

Robin: "Yes, a lot.."

My uncle laughed and we drove home.

Y/n's pov

It was the next day and I went out for a walk when I saw the flyers. I fell onto the ground sobbing as hard as I ever have, harder than I did with Vance. I ran all the way to Robin's house and pounded on the door. He opened and saw me, I bet I looked like a hot mess.

Robin: "We need to call the cops, we know where he lives and what he's doing."

I just sat there sobbing.

Y/n: "Robin, he's gone. Billy's gone forever. I'll never be able to see him again. Ever."

Robin: "Please don't think that way.."

Y/n: "It's true, he was going to kill Vance the day he tried to grab you. That bitch took Billy and I know it."

We called the cops and they investigated the grabbers house only to find nothing, they let him off the hook. I would have to do this again. And I knew I wouldn't find Billy how I wanted to.