Ghost Town (Final Chapter)

"WHAT!!?" You shout.

"You promised you wouldn't be mad!" Samara cowards a bit away from you.

Both of you are walking down the street from where you live.
Only that you stopped walking after hearing what Samara just said.

....

"I'm not mad!...just....just shocked..." you explain.
There's not much you can say, or do in that matter.

"It was the only way Ryan. Or you, would still be..dead."

"So like a deal?" You face her.
She floats back towards you. She walks beside you, but she still looks guilty.

"Yes, like a deal. But in my defense, I didn't know what to do. I was desperate. I jumped at the chance to bring you back" she faces you.

....

You can't be mad at her. She did it for you, and if you're honest.
You would do the same thing, if it was her in your place.

You just let out a sigh, holding Samara's hand, who immediately smiles. Happy to see that you're not upset.
"So...You're not mad about the...deaths..?" She says sheepishly.

You just shake your head. "Like I said, I'm way passed that now. Before maybe. But now...I'm just used to it now.." you kiss Samara's hand.
"Though...what did happen to. That...thing that kicked our ass..?"

Samara raises a eyebrow, "the, so called Demon? The creature that came from where I came from?"

You nod at her question.

"Well, first off. It will no longer bother us...for now. And secondly....I have no idea.." she tilts her head, "it disappeared once it was done with the curse."
She has confusion written all over her face. That, or she's good at lying. Which...she has before.

"Are you sure..?" It's your turn to question.

She still looks at you. With a innocent face, that still doesn't seem to be hiding anything.
"Look, I know I haven't been honest with you."

She suddenly stops mid walk. Her body faces you, and she holds both your hands now.
"And...I owe you. Big time. But...for now.." she brings up your right hand towards her chest.
Where her heart would be.

"I promise, to never hide anything from you. Ever again."

.....

You look at her, tilting your head a bit. "You sure..?"

She looks at you wide eyed suddenly, "what? You don't believe me!?" She sounds offended.
You can't help but laugh at her reaction. She just cutely pouts at you, her arms crossed.

"Yes, I believe you Sam. Now c'mon, I'm starving!" You continue walking. "There's a gas station around the corner. I'm in the mood for some chips.."

Samara joins your side, once again holding your hand.
It's cute, how she holds your hand.
For some reason, whenever your fingers intertwine with hers, she has this habit of slightly brushing her thumb against your index finger.

She doesn't even look like she notices.

But that's fine. You like it. Very much.

Like her beautiful face. Sure, it might be covered with her long hair most of the time. But when it's not, her beautiful features always fascinate you.
Her little, yet defined nose, to her nice thick lips.
Everything is perfect. Her red eyes, which may scare anyone off but you.

And...oof..

Her body. Now that's something you can complement forever, till the end of time.

You don't even notice that you've been staring at her, until she turns to you, a slight smile forming on her face.
"Hey...what are you looking at?"