Chapter Three

Alex was decently pleased to have me at the party, one could say.

They cheered louder than the music when they saw me at the party, everyone turned to look at us confused over the commotion. They served me drinks against my protests, I declined them every single time since drinking wasn't ever my thing.

"It's 100% virgin sharty bae, I promise!" They ranted, holding the red cup of death up to my lips. I pushed it away determinedly like always, hearing them grumble as I laughed, leading them to the dancing group of people in the living room.

"Let's dance!" I grinned, jumping with the crowd. Eventually they gave up on getting me drunk, instead they tried to ruin me by keeping me dancing all night, but I didn't protest against it.

Of course though at one point I had to face going home. When the party died down in the AM I walked a very drunk Alex home, hearing them singing the iconic Shrek song the whole route down.

When I dropped them off at home, tucking them safely in bed and letting myself out, I started my walk home. Not seeming able to keep my mind at bay, I was so lost and distracted. My thoughts were all over the place, I was barely walking straight. I was so exhausted from swimming practice, then the fight with my mother, then running outside, then not giving myself a break by partying all night.

So when I felt a bag getting thrown over my head, as well as two people hauling me into a van, I didn't have any energy to fight them off. I simply started panicking, breathing harshly through the dusty bag, I couldn't make the darkness stay away that eventually completely enveloped me.

I blacked out as I was getting driven away, officially kidnapped.