you're backstory

TW!!!
"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" your dad yelled at you while you're mom was holding you're 3 year old sister "IM SORRY I LOVE THIS FAMILY BUT THIS FAMILY HATES YOU!" you yelled and he just gave you a look then hit you hard enough to break you're nose and bite the inside of you're cheek "don't talk to me like that you ungrateful shit!" he said and you hit him back and pushed him "I WILL TALK TO YOU HOW I WANT KENT!" you kept yelling and he grabbed your neck making you choke and you grabbed his glass of vodka and poured it in his eyes and mom and kell just watched cuz they couldn't help and you didn't need help but you're dad yelled in pain cuz of how bad it burnt and then you broke it over his head making him let go "I TOLD YOUR ASS!" you said and kicked him and then he got up and threw you on the ground and punched you and before he could finish you stopped him "i hope you fucking die" you said and hit him with a beer glass and he fell right on you're head making your skull crack and you having many scars and bad trauma now.
As you woke up you were in the ER with bandages everywhere and blood all over them and you're mom was holding you're hand right there and you smiled "it's my fault i should have done something!" she said while crying "mom don't talk like that i didn't want you getting hurt and besides we are leaving as soon as i get out" you said and smiled and kell came in she was you're #1 with mom ofc "hi baby" you said and she was crying so bad "hey we are leaving when i get out but don't tell ok i'll get you our favorite kit kats ok!" you said smiling and giving her a kiss and then the doctor walked in "you should be good to go i'm sorry this has happened to you" he said and y'all smiled and then left.

A/N IK IK i did vance once but it's so fun writing ab him so this one is a bit more gruesome and stuff and i hope y'all don't mind🫶🏼