ꨄ︎ ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ꨄ︎

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER THIS IS A 2K SPECIAL

THIS SPECIAL INCLUDE THE SHIP
MIKE X LUCAS

THIS SPECIAL IS A NON-GOD AU AND IS SMUT SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I ASLO DO NOT KNOW HOW SEX WORKS BUT I HAVE READ AND HEARD ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT

and btw InsufficientIvy you asked for this

⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎

[•3pr POV•]

Lucas was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram.

Until Mike came into the living room and hugged Lucas's neck from behind.

"Do you need anything babe?"Lucas questioned while scrolling.

"I wanna do something fun..."Mike said.

"Alright then go ahead Im not stopping you."Lucas said as he put down his phone to look at Mike.

"Heh."Mike said.

Mike lets go of Lucas and goes infront of him and sits in his lap facing him.

"Do you want to cuddle?"Lucas questioned.

"You really are innocent as your sister said."Mike said.

"I don't quite-ack!"Lucas exclaimed.

Lucas was shocked by the sudden bitting from Mike.

"Mike quit it that hurts!"Lucas said.

That only made Mike bite harder.

Lucas whimpered.

"Mike come on you cant leave bite marks on my neck,you said we were going to dinner with your father remember?"Lucas said.

[ A/n : PS Mike's dad is XD]

Mike stopped bitting Lucas and carried him bridal style into their room.

Mike throws Lucas onto the bed and goes on top of him.

"Babe-"Lucas was cut off when Mike started to take off Lucas's baby blue sweater vest and undoing half of his button up.

Lucas's white button up top part was basically now sliding off both his shoulder and exposing both nipples.

"You look so cute and pretty under me."Mike said as he cups his lovers cheek.

Mike went to Lucas's Left shoulder and started to leave love mark and Lucas started whimpering... a lot.

"Babe can you please stop that..?"
Lucas said.

Mike sat on the bed infront of Lucas and Lucas sat up.

"What's wrong?"Mike asked.

"What were you doing?"Lucas questioned.

"You said I that you weren't going to stop me from what I was doing in it?"
Mike said.