Coffee :: 068

Anya

I was walking to the corridor, mabilis na lakad as in kasi malalate ako sa klase ko!

“Anya!” someone called me but I ignored it because I have to go to my class.

Buti naman wala pa ang prof namin ng makapunta ako sa room namin. Lahat naman ay nagtinginan sa akin at ramdam ko ang tensyon sa aking buong katawan.

What's going on?

When I reached my chair, one of my classmates in this class reached me.

“Are you the new girlfriend of Locke?” mataray nitong tanong. “And? What about it? Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“Yes, because we know 3 days from now, he will dump you like he always does,” she smirked. Hindi naman ako tinablan no‘n.

“Let‘s see who will gonna win in this game,” I gave a teased look. Which made her annoyed and get out of my sight.

Why do people insist on interfering in the lives of others? I have no idea. Which presumes that they will continue to interfere in others lives rather than their own lives.

I know they were all shocked about what happened—we have a reason why we did this and for the sake of peace of Locke.

And they don't know the reason.

I feel the tension between me, my classmates, and I understand them.

And I hope one day they'll understand us.

When the class started, nakinig na lang ako ng mabuti at hindi na inisip ang mga sinasabi nila about sa akin.

I suppose that when I am unwell, I am compensated for the care that Locke provided.

Napaniwala na naman ang lahat, at ang ex girlfriend na lang niya siguro ang hindi nakaka-alam. Ihahanda ko na lang ang sasabihin no‘n.

Nandiyan naman si Locke, I have no doubt that he won't let that Kimera put her hand in me.