𝟶𝟷𝟺 | 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

┏━━━     ━━━┓

Irl
& groupchat

┗━━━     ━━━┛ 

"I'm sorry, kyl" was the last message in kylie and may's conversation after kylie finding out that their best friend is THE sadie sink. The girl she have been playing games with, is sadie.

She couldn't let sadie know that she is THE icesky.

The filming is getting started and kylie have to look at sadie, even if she doesn't want to.

"let's go!"

"max?" violet hesitated to called

"yeah?"

"..."

"violet, are you okay?" max asked.

"yes, yeah, yeah."

"is everything okay?"

"everything's fine, everythings... I have something to tell you... I have liked you for a while now, max" violet look up to see max's reaction and see that she was shock by the sudden confession "it's okay if you don't like me back. I tried to suppress this kind of feeling, but i guess, i couldn't."

Suddenly, max kissed violet. Violet soon melted in the kiss, and kisses back.

"i like you too" max said, smiling as she pulled violet into another kiss.

"cut!!!"

Freaking out in her trailer, sadie tried calming down by the fact her crush kissed her and the fact that kylie went with the kiss, even if the second kiss wasn't in the script.

"sadie?" millie said, looking at sadie with full of concern

"yeah?" sadie answered

"what's going on inside your pretty head?" millie asked. "is it the fact that the second kiss wasn't on the script or the fact that you get to kiss kylie?"

Sadie came out to millie just a week ago and told her about her crush on kylie's

"no, nothing about that" millie gave sadie a look that says 'are you sure'
"okay, fine, i know we kissed before for the scene but like... for one second and i just realize how soft her lips are" sadie said, rambling a little bit.

Millie gave sadie an amused look

"you sounds a bit desperate" millie said, teasing sadie who chuckled in answer and nudged millie away from her, millie laugh at sadie's reaction

"what are you guys laughing about?" caleb walk in

Millie and sadie only look at each other before laughing

Live or not
(   3 participants   )
[   Icesky, Halequeen, Redtrap   ]

Redtrap
Jesus!

Halequeen
What?

Icesky
Yes?

Redtrap
Sorry, wrong send!

Icesky
You're unbelievable.