𝟶𝟷𝟻 | 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

┏━━━ ━━━┓

Irl

┗━━━ ━━━┛

Kylie couldn't sleep, thinking about the kiss with sadie and the second kiss.

She felt something when she melt in the second kiss. She felt something weird... And she knows what it is, but refused to accept it.

She stand up from her bed, and went to the living room. She reaches for her guitar and sat in her comfortable couch.

She fixed her position and place the guitar position, on her arms. She decided to play the song she always use

You belong with me by taylor swift

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset She's going off about something that you said 'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do."
She sang "I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night. I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like And she'll never know your story like I do..." she continues "But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time."

"If you could see that I'm the one Who understands you. Been here all along
So, why can't you see? You belong with me, You belong with me." a familiar voice continued, catching kylie off-guard. Sadie

She heard her trailer doors close

"Walk in the streets with you in your worn-out jeans. I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be. Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself 'Hey, isn't this easy?'," she continued.

"And you've got a smile
That can light up this whole town, I haven't seen it in a while, Since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?"
Sadie sang, smiling as she stares at her crush

"She wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time" kylie sang, noticing sadie's stare. She look at her from her shoulder and flash a smile, as she saw sadie vibing in the song

"You belong with me. Have you ever thought just maybe You belong with me?" sadie sang

"You belong with me..." both of them finished.

Both smiling, but it slowly banished, and silent fall in the room.

Until...

"you have a beautiful voice" kylie admitted, standing up from the couch to place the guitar back to its' place.

"thanks." sadie said, smiling softly "I've never heard you sang before, You also have a lovely voice"

"sit, if you'd like" kylie said, motioning sadie to take a sit beside her, which she did. "i have been thinking about a thing, and i think you deserve to know something about me" kylie said.

"what is it?" sadie asked, confuse on what kylie is doing.

Kylie took her phone from the table and unlock it. She went to her messenger gc

'live or not'

She gave her phone to sadie, motioning her to click the gc. Sadie look at her for permission to unlock her phone, which she accepted with a nod.

Sadie click it to see everything. Their conversation.

"sky?" sadie asked, hesitantly, scared that she might be wrong, but her thoughts were answered when kylie nod her head, looking at the ground instead of her. Sadie hold kylie's chin with one finger and slowly lift her up to make her look at her. "hey, there's nothing wrong with that. Alright?"

"I'm sorry"

"hey! It's okay, sky" sadie said, without hesitations' sadie pull kylie into a kiss, which catches her off-guard but soon to melt in.

They stayed in sync, until they pulled away so they could catch a breath...

They look into each others eyes, until sadie spoke

"i like you, kylie. I have always liked you, in so many ways. And it confuse me whenever you ignored me or doesn't even acknowledge me." sadie admitted, looking at kylie, who lowered her head in ashamed

"i ignored you, because since the day, i met you, i felt something... I knew what it was, So, i decided that if i ignored you, it will be gone. I choose to hate you, than hurt you or me."

"why? Why would it hurt us?" sadie asked, hesitantly.

"my family... We weren't such a good family as everyone says. My mom divorced with my dad after finding out she was cheating on her... I- i was given a choice. A simple choice that is hard to pick... Where or who would i go with, my mom or my dad? I couldn't pick, but i knew i had to... So, i chose my mom" kylie admitted, her gaze's staying at the floor.

"So, if you let the feelings win, you're scared that you, or i, would do something that may hurt both of us?" kylie nod, confirming what sadie stated. "it's alright, i won't do anything that can damage our relationship... If you're willing to do me a honor and be my girl?"

"I'd be happy to do the honor" kylie smiled, as sadie stand up, with a big smile on her face, and hug kylie before pulling her into a kiss.
"when are we gonna tell the others?"

"when you're ready"

Unknown speaking:

The ending is here, but for your awareness, i would like you to know that there will be a sequel!!!